[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
bunch of idiots. I wouldn't call them fans. You got people begging to see Juve once in their lives and these assholes make a freakin' protest because of what? Can't bring blue streamers? SCUM
Why can't they bring blue streamers or whatever?

They should let them bring whatever makes this whole atmosphere beautiful.

Italy's atmosphere has always been ahead of La Liga and EPL because fans/curvas create electric atmosphere.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I booked a flight and a hotel from Egypt bought a ticket from Viagogo after the club cancelled the preemption sale for 460 euros only to discover that it would only work for Italians J1897 members and had to return it and pray for a refund only to cancel and pay hotel and airline penalties because I couldn't get a ticket - I've been planning this for a year and it has always been my dream to watch Juve at J stadium play such an important European game.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
I never saw them live and hope too one day. Even for a friendly.

- - - Updated - - -

Italy's atmosphere has always been ahead of La Liga and EPL because fans/curvas create electric atmosphere.
it must be for other shit too but they can't be above others so just behave and support Juve. They put themselves above the club.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
We need to annoy and piss the three barca attackers. One is a serial biter, one is a brazilian gangster, another is a recent gangster wannabe (ugly tattoos and beard.)

Will be good to have one of them red-carded lol.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
[/B]

Agree.If that shitty primadonas want to play hard ,fuck them and fill the stadium with real supporters who are dying to be at stadium.
Lol we already made money from them so we don't lose anything by filling the seats with some fans in the streets

May 22, 2013
bunch of idiots. I wouldn't call them fans. You got people begging to see Juve once in their lives and these assholes make a freakin' protest because of what? Can't bring blue streamers? S$#@!
I agree. They call themselves fans of Juventus. They are fans of money and their ideological/political fractions. Juventus is a family and in times of need you never let down your family. If you were on bad terms with your cousin, would you stay away from your grandma's funeral? If you had a minor row with your sister, would you not show up at her wedding? They are letting the family down, when it needs all members pulling in the same direction.

Besides, they aren't irreplaceable. Sure, they make a bit of noise, but other fans will create an atmosphere, and even if slightly less, it will be outweighed by having a full stadium.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I agree. They call themselves fans of Juventus. They are fans of money and their ideological/political fractions. Juventus is a family and in times of need you never let down your family. If you were on bad terms with your cousin, would you stay away from your grandma's funeral? If you had a minor row with your sister, would you not show up at her wedding? They are letting the family down, when it needs all members pulling in the same direction.

Besides, they aren't irreplaceable. Sure, they make a bit of noise, but other fans will create an atmosphere, and even if slightly less, it will be outweighed by having a full stadium.
That is so sad. Don't you have any actual family?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Messi is so rimming Allegri's ass after the match

Neymar will have his balls swallowed whole

While Suarez will be throat deep in his cazzo

And that's how the day we destroyed Ladronlona will be remembered.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I never saw them live and hope too one day. Even for a friendly.

- - - Updated - - -

it must be for other shit too but they can't be above others so just behave and support Juve. They put themselves above the club.
Where are you from?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Messi is so rimming Allegri's ass after the match

Neymar will have his balls swallowed whole

While Suarez will be throat deep in his cazzo

And that's how the day we destroyed Ladronlona will be remembered.
This match is like foreplay, so ze rimming part makes sense lol. But no one remembers the foreplay after you finished, and this rumble tumble in the dark can be finished only next week.

- - - Updated - - -

Where are you from?
Mark's papa is the officer in this clip, just a hint:

@Post Ironic @Fr3sh

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

In Glasgow Celtic and Rangers fans get heavily restricted because there's a whole political, religious and even racial element to the Celtic/Rangers divide. As far as Juve I don't think there's any need at all. They're not even going to make any kind of political statement during a CL game which UEFA hate.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
They've decided not to attend the game, instead opting for a mass scale simultaneous masturbation session, like the losers they are.
Only this game or have they decided not to attend any other game as well? And what is the reason behind that decision?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)