[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (4 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The fans will continue their prostest and will keep those seats behind that goal empty.

Porca puttana!
bunch of idiots. I wouldn't call them fans. You got people begging to see Juve once in their lives and these assholes make a freakin' protest because of what? Can't bring blue streamers? SCUM

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
This is a game where we can really play to our strengths. It's gonna be a big fuckin grindfest but one where all of our players maximise their best attributes.

Barcelona aren't ready for this. We are.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
Come on Juve kick the effing divers cheaters disgusting Catalans outta this 💪

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
win, lose or draw - What I want to see is Juve believing in themselves and attacking this Barca side. Play to our strengths rather than simply limiting their weaknesses. If we lose, then so bet it. But this team needs to believe in themselves in Europe. They have to make that huge leap of faith in their own abilities and boss this game.

Forza Juve

I want to see them press the hell out of barcelona and don't let them breathe - play at 100% maximum intensity - something I don't think we have seen once this whole season. Go for it, go all out and win.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
bunch of idiots. I wouldn't call them fans. You got people begging to see Juve once in their lives and these assholes make a freakin' protest because of what? Can't bring blue streamers? SCUM
If the seats aren't filled cancel those tickets if not scanned in 20 mins before kick off and pull fans off the streets to fill the seats

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
If the seats aren't filled cancel those tickets if not scanned in 20 mins before kick off and pull fans off the streets to fill the seats

Agree.If that shitty primadonas want to play hard ,fuck them and fill the stadium with real supporters who are dying to be at stadium.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
bunch of idiots. I wouldn't call them fans. You got people begging to see Juve once in their lives and these assholes make a freakin' protest because of what? Can't bring blue streamers? S$#@!
Yes, i thought some people out of them (viking) and all their banners and logos now are banned and prohibited in the Juventus Stadium, due to racist chants and stuff like that. And thats why the do this fuckin protest.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I booked a flight and a hotel from Egypt bought a ticket from Viagogo after the club cancelled the preemption sale for 460 euros only to discover that it would only work for Italians J1897 members and had to return it and pray for a refund only to cancel and pay hotel and airline penalties because I couldn't get a ticket - I've been planning this for a year and it has always been my dream to watch Juve at J stadium play such an important European game.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I've lost all my respect for our ultras who won't be there tonight.

Enough about that.

Even if I was a neutral there's no way Barca wins this game.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I booked a flight and a hotel from Egypt bought a ticket from Viagogo after the club cancelled the preemption sale for 460 euros only to discover that it would only work for Italians J1897 members and had to return it and pray for a refund only to cancel and pay hotel and airline penalties because I couldn't get a ticket - I've been planning this for a year and it has always been my dream to watch Juve at J stadium play such an important European game.

Not to mention that I had to issue a shengen Visa and all that.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Sorry hear it didn't work out for you buddy.
Hopefully, your mood will brighten up after we trash barca

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I've lost all my respect for our ultras who won't be there tonight.

Enough about that.

Even if I was a neutral there's no way Barca wins this game.
Its not even they're not there. There's this loyalty from other ultra-groups, who are there, but won't chant and cheer. They're participating to this protest with their silence. And thats fuck too. Motherfuckers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)