[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (4 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
The thing about playing against teams like Barca or Bayern is that there is definitely going to be refereeing mistakes that favour them (morata's goal vs bayern, and pogba's non penalty.)

I have to say Juventus is still behind the Barcelonas in term of brand name. And because of that, referees/uefa tend to subconsciously favour them.

Juventus should start doing charity work that involves large coverage, and then after that, sponsor some american $ports like UFC and NFL, under the context of 'all sportsmen should support other sportsmen etc." some kinda politically correct crap alogn that line.

- - - Updated - - -

That was actually a very good example. We held back and deployed minor pussy tactics towards the end of the 2nd half vs Bayern in Germany. We should have left Morata on, and pushed for a 3rd goal when leading 2-0. We could've and should've won that tie.
ABSOLUTELY AGREE! With Khedira running out of gas, we should have moved Morata into Khedira's position. and Sub khedira out for mandbro.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
PROTESTA VIKING - Continua la protesta dei Viking Juve, gruppo di tifosi bianconeri che dalla partita contro l'Inter hanno cominciato a lasciare qualche settore della curva vuoto in segno di protesta contro le ultime decisioni della Questura. Tale protesta pacifica, come sottolineato dai Viking, continuerà anche nella gara di questa sera contro il Barcellona.
The fans will continue their prostest and will keep those seats behind that goal empty.

Porca puttana!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The thing about playing against teams like Barca or Bayern is that there is definitely going to be refereeing mistakes that favour them (morata's goal vs bayern, and pogba's non penalty.)
No. And if you ask me my opinion, I think the refs are going to favour us these two games.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No. And if you ask me my opinion, I think the refs are going to favour us these two games.
:tup:

A big shade of referee favoritism is looming over Barcelona, as any non "omfg fagcelona eternap fapfap" football watcher had questions about the idiotic decisions in the second PSG tie. Hence the guy was suspended and some poll got a huge number of votes to replay the game.
They will most definatly not call the 50/50 penaltybox fouls in barcelona's favor

On top of that, the first ref is one that allows football to remain a contact sport, instead of faggot ass spanish ballerina football with olympic diving.

We will get more favorable calls than barcelona. No excuse.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

A big shade of referee favoritism is looming over Barcelona, as any non "omfg fagcelona eternap fapfap" football watcher had questions about the idiotic decisions in the second PSG tie. Hence the guy was suspended and some poll got a huge number of votes to replay the game.
They will most definatly not call the 50/50 penaltybox fouls in barcelona's favor

On top of that, the first ref is one that allows football to remain a contact sport, instead of faggot ass spanish ballerina football with olympic diving.

Completely agree.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
One of the rare games where Juve is on TV :tuttosport::tuttosport:
Gonna get fucked up at a pub and wear my most worn out Juve shirt, the Iaquinta Betclic jersey :touched:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Nah, I don't buy that, it's pretty clear that UEFA are somehow indirectly wishing or looking for Real Madrid vs Barcelona final for many obvious reasons.

I doubt Juve would get any fav calls tonight or in the 2nd leg.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If we lose this game, it's because of @Seven and @Zacheryah
There is no chance in hell we are losing this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, I don't buy that, it's pretty clear that UEFA are somehow indirectly wishing or looking for Real Madrid vs Barcelona final for many obvious reasons.

I doubt Juve would get any fav calls tonight or in the 2nd leg.
Juventus is big enough to create just as much revenue and everyone is sick and tired of Barcelona and Real Madrid. Sure there are the fanboys, but while neutral spectators were always praising Barcelona before, that is now a thing of the past.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)