[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Congratulations for the comeback. Fully deserved, Atletico didn't show anything yesterday, they didn't have a single shot on target. Simeone got his tactics all wrong. Atletico just wanted to park the bus and wanted to concede as little as nothing but their defence let him dowon. Injuries were a big factor and the abscence of Hernandez and Filipe Luis was noticable. Allegri exploited the weakness in the air duels from Santi Arias in great succession and Cristiano executed that perfectly. Well played and props for the comeback. Hope to see you in the final! Unfortunately you won't win there against us. :p
Imo, Juve > Barca

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 26, 2014
what the point and what you what gifs are you even posting
he wasted time by doing all that shit and no one is a little bitch and consider next time who you call names
I pointed out that you missed the point I was trying to make and its written and you still missed it.

and btw you are a little bitch getting offended so easily.

see what I did there.

ah you'll probably miss it too.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
I pointed out that you missed the point I was trying to make and its written and you still missed it.

and btw you are a little bitch getting offended so easily.

see what I did there.

ah you'll probably miss it too.
go fuck yourself along with your family members

- - - Updated - - -

goodbye forumz this gonna be my 9th warning ill be banned :touched:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Congratulations for the comeback. Fully deserved, Atletico didn't show anything yesterday, they didn't have a single shot on target. Simeone got his tactics all wrong. Atletico just wanted to park the bus and wanted to concede as little as nothing but their defence let him dowon. Injuries were a big factor and the abscence of Hernandez and Filipe Luis was noticable. Allegri exploited the weakness in the air duels from Santi Arias in great succession and Cristiano executed that perfectly. Well played and props for the comeback. Hope to see you in the final! Unfortunately you won't win there against us. :p
Shut the fuck up, cunt face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)