[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (10 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
:rofl:
That was me yesterday. Except I kept open and close the door walking back and forward from my bedroom.

- - - Updated - - -

The best Juve match since Madrid game in Delle Alpi on 2003. I can't believe what I watched. Superhuman strength from everybody. We could've replaced Tek with a lamp post and nobody would've noticed. Ronaldo deservedly will grab the headlines, but what a performance by Bernadeschi. Ronaldo and him look like Batman and Robin. When Ronaldo was signed I thought he'd be a great mentor to Dybala. That still might end up happening but Bernardeschi's game in Ronaldo's presence has been outstanding.
Our full backs were amazing today as well. Cancelo was a little bit shocked in the first half but his 2nd half performance more than made up for it. Boy Spinazzola can dribble and cross. Emre Can was playing the game of his life. Pjanic and Matuidi were perfect. Chiellini's performance was bets I've ever seen from him. He's fundamental to our game. Please put him on ice until QFs.
I don't think I could ever hate a team more than Inter, but Pathetico Madrid just did it. I hate everything about them with passion. Watching Correa's face after he gave away that penalty was priceless. Griezmann with his stupid celebrations, and Morata with that spat with Chiello. Can't wait till Godin signs with merda and get his ass handed to him again and again. I hope we lift this trophy in their stadium this season.
Real away last year.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Ronaldo has scored 22 in 32 games v Atleti
:touched: @il brutto

- - - Updated - - -

Let's hope this happens:

:weee:

- - - Updated - - -

Cristiano Ronaldo has sent a message to Juventus fans, encouraging them to get behind the team as Atlético come to Turin: "On Tuesday night, let's think positive – let's believe. Yes, it's possible, but we need your help to create a beautiful stadium by everyone being together. We need your help, because we're going to do our job on the pitch by trying to score goals and win the game, and we need your support."
@Wittl

BarcaFan

Apr 17, 2017
Congratulations for the comeback. Fully deserved, Atletico didn't show anything yesterday, they didn't have a single shot on target. Simeone got his tactics all wrong. Atletico just wanted to park the bus and wanted to concede as little as nothing but their defence let him dowon. Injuries were a big factor and the abscence of Hernandez and Filipe Luis was noticable. Allegri exploited the weakness in the air duels from Santi Arias in great succession and Cristiano executed that perfectly. Well played and props for the comeback. Hope to see you in the final! Unfortunately you won't win there against us. :p

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Congratulations for the comeback. Fully deserved, Atletico didn't show anything yesterday, they didn't have a single shot on target. Simeone got his tactics all wrong. Atletico just wanted to park the bus and wanted to concede as little as nothing but their defence let him dowon. Injuries were a big factor and the abscence of Hernandez and Filipe Luis was noticable. Allegri exploited the weakness in the air duels from Santi Arias in great succession and Cristiano executed that perfectly. Well played and props for the comeback. Hope to see you in the final! Unfortunately you won't win there against us. :p
Yeah, you can go fuck yourself, dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)