[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (16 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Griezmann:

Elimination: "We didn't made our match, we chose the wrong day to screw it up. Everyone is fucked up, I'm the first one, I feel guilty because I didn't made difference as in the first leg where I put the pause and the flow of the game. I didn't come in today."

Lost: "A little bit of everything, at all levels they have been superior to us like us in the first leg. They can't score you a 3-0 especially to us".

Without correcting mistakes: "It hasn't been our day. I remember how Bayern played there in Munich, but at half-time we were able to improve things... but not today. They've been superior."

Cristiano: "He has everybody in his pockets, he's a great player. In the first leg he had no chances and today he had three and three inside."

Message to the fans(?): "Even my family doesn't know what to say to me, I don't know what to say to them either. We're fucked."

------------

Godin:

Lost: "We couldn't find a circuit to hurt them. We defended but they found us goals. We didn't have an offensive response to score a goal, which was what we needed at this leg."

Juventus: "We aren't surprised at all, we knew it was a difficult game and a tough opponent played whoever played. They defended well in addition to attacking, took care of themselves and made an intelligent match. We instead didn't find the goal."

Message to the fans: "We will continue until the end of the season giving everything as always. We're the ones who suffer the most and we're sorry, it was what we wanted and wished. To encourage our team-mates, we have to keep fighting until the end as always".

------------

Koke:

Elimination: "It's a complicated night, when the rival is better than you, have won all the duels, have been more intense than us and have taken their opportunity, you have to congratulate them. And look inside. We didn't do well. For desire and illusion we did not lack, but they have been better. The other day we were better at Wanda and tonight they were better. We have to look at and correct the things we haven't done so well".

Correct mistakes: "Now in the heat of the moment there is not much to say either, it is necessary to reflect as the days pass in order to continue in the future because this continues. That's football and you have to keep going"

Message from Cholo. "Unity, as always. There are difficult moments like tonight. We have to keep going. We have La Liga to try to fight and try to diminish points to Barcelona."

------------

Cholo Simeone:

Mistakes: "They were better. They deserved to win the game. I'm sure we were wrong about a lot of things, but I talk about that with my players. Juve were better tactically than us. In the second half we didn't have situations or game flow to deserve to win."

Cristiano: "He is one of the best in the world, it is normal that he can appear as he appeared. His gesture? He probably did it thinking about his people, like me in Wanda, saying that they have character."

...by AS

What explanation do you find for 3-0?

It seems simple when two strong teams meet at home. That's where we took the match and here we couldn't respond to our opponents' match. They were resounding in the situations that put them exactly in the knockout.

Is this one of your worst moments?

I don't think it's a lack of commitment, it wasn't a lack of character, we were overtaken and if I see a team that overtakes us I have to congratulate them. For passages in the first time we had situations but in the second time we did not have situations nor game to pass. And if you don't do the situations to pass you have to congratulate your opponent.

Why couldn't the team beat their opponent?

I feel calm because at work the boys tried to do what they could do in the match. In the first leg we played a good game and they were bad. Now they played a good game and we played a bad one. The rival was better in terms of the aggressiveness of winning the game and we could not find tickets to improve the burden of the game.

The team was seen to play in long without proposing game in the center of the field...

Juventus has a virtue that is the pressure on your half of the pitch, but we couldn't recover the second ball. We had three midfielders plus Lemar. Neither for commitment, nor for effort nor for work. They beat us because they were better. We have to bow our heads and draw conclusions for what is to come.

You always transmit passion, but this time it didn't seem so...

I couldn't transmit the need the team had to show.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Epic performance. I'm so proud of the boys and Allegri. I'm sorry I doubted them. I wish we'd always play with that level of hunger and intensity. What more can you say about CR7? Absolutely legendary. The team as a whole were mesmerizing, and Allegri was adventurous, daring and brave. It was so refreshing to see and beautiful to watch.

Let's go all the way Boys!

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The best Juve match since Madrid game in Delle Alpi on 2003. I can't believe what I watched. Superhuman strength from everybody. We could've replaced Tek with a lamp post and nobody would've noticed. Ronaldo deservedly will grab the headlines, but what a performance by Bernadeschi. Ronaldo and him look like Batman and Robin. When Ronaldo was signed I thought he'd be a great mentor to Dybala. That still might end up happening but Bernardeschi's game in Ronaldo's presence has been outstanding.
Our full backs were amazing today as well. Cancelo was a little bit shocked in the first half but his 2nd half performance more than made up for it. Boy Spinazzola can dribble and cross. Emre Can was playing the game of his life. Pjanic and Matuidi were perfect. Chiellini's performance was bets I've ever seen from him. He's fundamental to our game. Please put him on ice until QFs.
I don't think I could ever hate a team more than Inter, but Pathetico Madrid just did it. I hate everything about them with passion. Watching Correa's face after he gave away that penalty was priceless. Griezmann with his stupid celebrations, and Morata with that spat with Chiello. Can't wait till Godin signs with merda and get his ass handed to him again and again. I hope we lift this trophy in their stadium this season.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Griezmann:

Elimination: "We didn't made our match, we chose the wrong day to screw it up. Everyone is fucked up, I'm the first one, I feel guilty because I didn't made difference as in the first leg where I put the pause and the flow of the game. I didn't come in today."

Lost: "A little bit of everything, at all levels they have been superior to us like us in the first leg. They can't score you a 3-0 especially to us".

Without correcting mistakes: "It hasn't been our day. I remember how Bayern played there in Munich, but at half-time we were able to improve things... but not today. They've been superior."

Cristiano: "He has everybody in his pockets, he's a great player. In the first leg he had no chances and today he had three and three inside."

Message to the fans(?): "Even my family doesn't know what to say to me, I don't know what to say to them either. We're fucked."

------------

Godin:

Lost: "We couldn't find a circuit to hurt them. We defended but they found us goals. We didn't have an offensive response to score a goal, which was what we needed at this leg."

Juventus: "We aren't surprised at all, we knew it was a difficult game and a tough opponent played whoever played. They defended well in addition to attacking, took care of themselves and made an intelligent match. We instead didn't find the goal."

Message to the fans: "We will continue until the end of the season giving everything as always. We're the ones who suffer the most and we're sorry, it was what we wanted and wished. To encourage our team-mates, we have to keep fighting until the end as always".

------------

Koke:

Elimination: "It's a complicated night, when the rival is better than you, have won all the duels, have been more intense than us and have taken their opportunity, you have to congratulate them. And look inside. We didn't do well. For desire and illusion we did not lack, but they have been better. The other day we were better at Wanda and tonight they were better. We have to look at and correct the things we haven't done so well".

Correct mistakes: "Now in the heat of the moment there is not much to say either, it is necessary to reflect as the days pass in order to continue in the future because this continues. That's football and you have to keep going"

Message from Cholo. "Unity, as always. There are difficult moments like tonight. We have to keep going. We have La Liga to try to fight and try to diminish points to Barcelona."

------------

Cholo Simeone:

Mistakes: "They were better. They deserved to win the game. I'm sure we were wrong about a lot of things, but I talk about that with my players. Juve were better tactically than us. In the second half we didn't have situations or game flow to deserve to win."

Cristiano: "He is one of the best in the world, it is normal that he can appear as he appeared. His gesture? He probably did it thinking about his people, like me in Wanda, saying that they have character."

...by AS

What explanation do you find for 3-0?

It seems simple when two strong teams meet at home. That's where we took the match and here we couldn't respond to our opponents' match. They were resounding in the situations that put them exactly in the knockout.

Is this one of your worst moments?

I don't think it's a lack of commitment, it wasn't a lack of character, we were overtaken and if I see a team that overtakes us I have to congratulate them. For passages in the first time we had situations but in the second time we did not have situations nor game to pass. And if you don't do the situations to pass you have to congratulate your opponent.

Why couldn't the team beat their opponent?

I feel calm because at work the boys tried to do what they could do in the match. In the first leg we played a good game and they were bad. Now they played a good game and we played a bad one. The rival was better in terms of the aggressiveness of winning the game and we could not find tickets to improve the burden of the game.

The team was seen to play in long without proposing game in the center of the field...

Juventus has a virtue that is the pressure on your half of the pitch, but we couldn't recover the second ball. We had three midfielders plus Lemar. Neither for commitment, nor for effort nor for work. They beat us because they were better. We have to bow our heads and draw conclusions for what is to come.

You always transmit passion, but this time it didn't seem so...

I couldn't transmit the need the team had to show.
Fair play and respect to them, no complaining no excuses :tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The best Juve match since Madrid game in Delle Alpi on 2003. I can't believe what I watched. Superhuman strength from everybody. We could've replaced Tek with a lamp post and nobody would've noticed. Ronaldo deservedly will grab the headlines, but what a performance by Bernadeschi. Ronaldo and him look like Batman and Robin. When Ronaldo was signed I thought he'd be a great mentor to Dybala. That still might end up happening but Bernardeschi's game in Ronaldo's presence has been outstanding.
Our full backs were amazing today as well. Cancelo was a little bit shocked in the first half but his 2nd half performance more than made up for it. Boy Spinazzola can dribble and cross. Emre Can was playing the game of his life. Pjanic and Matuidi were perfect. Chiellini's performance was bets I've ever seen from him. He's fundamental to our game. Please put him on ice until QFs.
I don't think I could ever hate a team more than Inter, but Pathetico Madrid just did it. I hate everything about them with passion. Watching Correa's face after he gave away that penalty was priceless. Griezmann with his stupid celebrations, and Morata with that spat with Chiello. Can't wait till Godin signs with merda and get his ass handed to him again and again. I hope we lift this trophy in their stadium this season.
:tup:

We saw it at the beginning of the season. Bernadeschi looked fantastic playing with Ronaldo in August and September. But then he fell out of form badly and got injured in October, and ended up barely playing again before Christmas. We're seeing him round back into form again this new year. His game works so perfectly with Ronaldo's. He's a pass-first type of player, always driving forward into space, trying to create chances. If he gets his technique on his final ball a little better, and forces his way into the starting XI full-time, he should rack up a huge number of assists to Ronaldo.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Man, we are so getting Barca. Uefa will make sure another CR7 vs Messi duel.
they'll make sure this is the final?

- - - Updated - - -

what a beautiful night, what a beautiful night to be alive. alarm goes off in 2.5 hours, i don't care. what a performance by whole team, bernandeschi was on fire, spinnazola was excellent and atletico as far im concerned, didn't get a single corner in this game either.

i said it was just 2-0, not 4-0 and here we are. let's hope porto or something on next round, make it happen.
Porto probably the only true "easy" team (assuming Barca beat Lyon) with Man U/Spurs likely to be the second weakest team in the QFs

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Incredible performance. Really.

Now play all the games left with this intensity and hunger.

Conquer it. This team can, but them and the coach need to keep delivering this kind of games.

thats it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)