[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (13 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BarcaFan

Apr 17, 2017
Simeone didnt get his tactics wrong... It was a case of Atletico facing a much stronger team! I said it before the game and I say it again Juve are way better than Atletico Madrid and if we come to play we`ll go through..
As for your final hopes?! Concentrate on Lyon first and then concentrate about what Barca failed to achieve for so many years in a row... going past the QF so if your team goes past Lyon to the QF note that unless you meet Porto there is also a chance of Barca not going through and if you meet Juventus Ronaldo will show Messi who is the bigger man :D
P.S Do you know how we call Barca fans in my country?! 13 year olds..
Our form on Camp Nou is amazing tbh. We haven't been defeated there for a long, long time. Camp Nou is a fortress. Opposite teams are intimidated by it. As far as Lyon is concerned. Even if Lyon scores, we will score 2 or more back, so I'm confident that we will advance. Yes, getting Porto and Ajax and even United would be the best case scenario because they don't much chance against us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Congratulations for the comeback. Fully deserved, Atletico didn't show anything yesterday, they didn't have a single shot on target. Simeone got his tactics all wrong. Atletico just wanted to park the bus and wanted to concede as little as nothing but their defence let him dowon. Injuries were a big factor and the abscence of Hernandez and Filipe Luis was noticable. Allegri exploited the weakness in the air duels from Santi Arias in great succession and Cristiano executed that perfectly. Well played and props for the comeback. Hope to see you in the final! Unfortunately you won't win there against us. :p
go fuck yourself

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Sandro and MDS as full backs in the first leg vs Cancelo and Spinazzola in the second. What a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I love Chiello too but I'm pissed at him for going down too easy which proved fatal in the first game vs Atletico. I was pointing that out.

When I'm insulted first I respond with an insult.
I know Chiello can be frustrating sometimes but I was just saying don't insult a fellow Juventino. I didn't see he insulted you.

- - - Updated - - -

No you fell asleep watching asmr videos

91QWPP.gif
:lol: Can't wait to see this live.

- - - Updated - - -

So glad @Hustini gets to keep his job. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Who will open CL Final thread? :numnum:

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Congratulations for the comeback. Fully deserved, Atletico didn't show anything yesterday, they didn't have a single shot on target. Simeone got his tactics all wrong. Atletico just wanted to park the bus and wanted to concede as little as nothing but their defence let him dowon. Injuries were a big factor and the abscence of Hernandez and Filipe Luis was noticable. Allegri exploited the weakness in the air duels from Santi Arias in great succession and Cristiano executed that perfectly. Well played and props for the comeback. Hope to see you in the final! Unfortunately you won't win there against us. :p
if we play like we did, like we can, yesterday Messi and his merry band of midget fairies stand no chance.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
First you have to beat fucking Lyon, you Catalan fuccbois.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
if we play like we did, like we can, yesterday Messi and his merry band of midget fairies stand no chance.
Dude thinks his team still plays tiki-taka bullshit football. I watched them against Real twice. They just took their chances and were very lucky not to concede. Vinicius Junior almost ripped them apart. Too bad he's still too young and not on CR7 level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)