[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur [February 13th 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Higuain

• Pjanic

• D. Costa

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
that is absolutely untrue and its obvious he won't show up. easy to show up against the likes of sassuolo. Seriously stick Bentancur ahead of him but if he was so poor against even the likes of fiorentina i dread to imagine how he will show up against spurs. He was awful enough in the pre season friendly when moussa sissoko of all people ran rings round him ffs
Ahh I see.. you are one of those stupid haters in the khedira threat who actually know nothing about football but bash him at every chance they get. But when he obviously play well you say nothing. Just Tuz things. Bye hater

Talking about a friendly.. hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Away goals always suck. I've seen teams go out after a 2:1 at home times and times again.

Win 2:1 at home, go for a 0:0 away, and go out due to conceding a unlucky 0:1 in the stoppages.
Yep, Sounds like something we would do.

A clean sheet always has priority at home for me, unless it's higher than 3:1.
When you put it like that I know what you mean psychologically speaking.. going to England trying to defend a 2:1 lead will be tough, no doubt. But we have to trust them that they are mentally ready for that challenge. A win is still so much better than a draw.. you lose 2:1 you get to overtime. You lose 3:2 you advance.. you know the game :)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
@Orgut

Nah, Tottenham is good, but it's like last year Monaco good, maybe a bit less organized
And they don't have that much defensive proves either. Alderwhatever is just coming from injury, Vertongen is ok, and this Columbian dude is just a ticking time bomb. I've watched maybe five at most totnam games this year, and this dude created some troubles in every one of them.

Have we got Dybala and Matuidi I'd even bet that we win both legs. But with Ruru anything can happen, the dude is a plain straight idiot.
Matuidi is world class - great defensive abilities runs all over the pitch like crazy..
Dybala is a player that can get things on his own..
Sturaro yeah he is definitely in the wrong profession... He should be a debt collector

Ofcourse we are better than Tottenham but they arent bad themselves..
Our chances of going through 60% IMO

P.S In terms of players their defense isnt really good but its more than names that make a defense - Its a tactical setup+philosophy+the instructions of the coach (for example you can see Mandzukic coming back all the time and Higuain also track back when needed..)
Despite having the best attack in Serie A Id say we are more defensive oriented than attacking one although we know hot to go forward when we want..

I expect this game to be tough and end with a 1-0 win in which we score and then defend more than attack (our usual game plan vs teams that we feel that can hurt us)

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;962594981721640960]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/962594981721640960[/video]
He is probably the only former Juve player ever that I liked more at another team than at Juve
I mean when he played for us IMO he was meh but when he left he showed so much love and class towards us that it is impossible not to like him..

- - - Updated - - -

3-0.

You heard it here first.
Someone thinks we are facing Dortmund

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh I see.. you are one of those stupid haters in the khedira threat who actually know nothing about football but bash him at every chance they get. But when he obviously play well you say nothing. Just Tuz things. Bye hater

- - - Updated - - -

When you put it like that I know what you mean psychologically speaking.. going to England trying to defend a 2:1 lead will be tough, no doubt. But we have to trust them that they are mentally ready for that challenge. A win is still so much better than a draw.. you lose 2:1 you get to overtime. You lose 3:2 you advance.. you know the game :)
Khedira is probably past it but he isnt that bad.. In fact if we need goals lets put him on the field.. He already put 3 vs Udinese and a brace vs Sassuolo.. Higuain Khedira partnership :D (not serious about the last part..)

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
2 or 3-0

- - - Updated - - -

The line up should have Buffon, De Sciglio, Benatia, Chiellini, Alex Sandro, Pjanic, Khedira, Mandzukic, Costa and Higuain surely in it. I guess a race between Bernardeschi and Marchisio depending on the tactics Allegri chooses.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

when he plays well? that'll be about 3 matches this season against easier opponents. yeah thats right 16 fucking competed passes in 90 mins vs fiorentina F-A-C-T nowhere to hide from that fact zilch contribution, zilch tackles, zilch interceptions, yeah call me a hater if it makes you sleep better at night. The facts don't lie and spurs will absolutely destroy him. go delete your account already

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
when he plays well? that'll be about 3 matches this season against easier opponents. yeah thats right 16 $#@!ing competed passes in 90 mins vs fiorentina F-A-C-T nowhere to hide from that fact zilch contribution, zilch tackles, zilch interceptions, yeah call me a hater if it makes you sleep better at night. The facts don't lie and spurs will absolutely destroy him. go delete your account already
and marchisio had 18 completed passes at a lower pass % (69 vs 73%) and also 0 tackles and 0 interceptions. FACT.

so what

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: I dont even care which side you are taking, its annoying when people pull out select stats with no context and use it to bash players/hype players

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
and marchisio had 18 completed passes at a lower pass % (69 vs 73%) and also 0 tackles and 0 interceptions. FACT.

so what

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: I dont even care which side you are taking, its annoying when people pull out select stats with no context and use it to bash players/hype players
please enlighten me what stats should we be looking at for a midfielder?

Marchisio has played a fraction of the minutes khedira has this season and is supposedly not even 100% unlike khedira's fitness, even so that was not the argument.

People actually think khedira is our 2nd best midfielder in the team when he is not even remotely close to what Pjanic and Matuidi are to the team.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Tottenhams best player is Christian Eriksen. He's the one we want to take out of the game. Dele Ali is easily dealt with as he's a nutter whom you can frustrate. Obviously Kane can't be ignored since he's a top player as well as Eriksen, but IMO Eriksen is the number one reason behind Tottenhams success.

Apr 19, 2007
They key to this game is cutting out service to Kane and not sitting back and let them control where the game will ba played. Matuidi is a huge loss in this one. IMO its much bigger than Dybala. We dont have much pressing and ball winning ability

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Buffon
De Sciglio Benatia Chiellini Alex Sandro
Khedira Pjanic Bentancur
Bernardeschi Higuain Douglas Costa​

They won't know what hit them..
Like the players involved except Mario over Bent with I guess Berna having to play midfield. Wished Max would have sat Mario for Fiorentina. I thought Costa was out with injury. Y? N?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)