[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur [February 13th 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Higuain

• Pjanic

• D. Costa

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yes, I've also watched some Tottenham games.

I think that Khedira in particular will struggle a lot if we play that formation against Spurs. A 2 man midfield might have worked with Matuidi, but Pjanic and Khedira don't have the legs for it IMO.
So Pjanic and Khedira don't have the legs to play in Allegri's 3-4-2-1 but do to play in his 4-3-3 :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
So Pjanic and Khedira don't have the legs to play in Allegri's 3-4-2-1 but do to play in his 4-3-3 :shifty:
That's because in the 433 there's an extra man in midfield.

It depends what our tactics is though. Are we sitting back and counterattacking? Or will we try to control the game?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Buffon
Barzagli-Benatia-Chiellini
De Sciglio-Pjanić-Khedira-Sandro
Costa-Higuain-Mandzukic​

This will be our line-up on Tuesday

Marchisio shouldn't start the game
and khedira should? after 16 completed passes in 90 mins vs fiorentina with 0 tackles or interceptions? this is definitely one game khedira should not be playing

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Kinda worried about this one to be honest, our record against English teams in the knockout stages has been weak.
Yeah same here, and spuds are on some good form and I hope we don't give them the ball as much as they'd like. preparation is everything in this one and if we prevent them scoring in first half then we got them where we want.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
A 0:0 at home in the knockout stages wouldn't be a bad result at all, and i'd take it over a 2:1 win.

1:0 would be perfect though.
Wait, what?! You would take a 0:0 over a 2:1 win? How does that make sense? There is literally NO advantage to playing 0:0

- - - Updated - - -

and khedira should? after 16 completed passes in 90 mins vs fiorentina with 0 tackles or interceptions? this is definitely one game khedira should not be playing
With Matuidi gone Khedira is actually our most important midfielder on Tuesday. We need him and we need him to show up.. big time!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Wait, what?! You would take a 0:0 over a 2:1 win? How does that make sense? There is literally NO advantage to playing 0:0

- - - Updated - - -

With Matuidi gone Khedira is actually our most important midfielder on Tuesday. We need him and we need him to show up.. big time!
that is absolutely untrue and its obvious he won't show up. easy to show up against the likes of sassuolo. Seriously stick Bentancur ahead of him but if he was so poor against even the likes of fiorentina i dread to imagine how he will show up against spurs. He was awful enough in the pre season friendly when moussa sissoko of all people ran rings round him ffs

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Away goals always suck. I've seen teams go out after a 2:1 at home times and times again.

Win 2:1 at home, go for a 0:0 away, and go out due to conceding a unlucky 0:1 in the stoppages.
Yep, Sounds like something we would do.

A clean sheet always has priority at home for me, unless it's higher than 3:1.

- - - Updated - - -

that is absolutely untrue and its obvious he won't show up. easy to show up against the likes of sassuolo. Seriously stick Bentancur ahead of him but if he was so poor against even the likes of fiorentina i dread to imagine how he will show up against spurs. He was awful enough in the pre season friendly when moussa sissoko of all people ran rings round him ffs
:howler:

Bentancur :howler:
The pre season friendly :howler: @Bianconero_Aus

GTFO.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
You said in the Matuidi thread that you think we should defend and counterattack to stop Tottenham from playing their game.

Do you seriously think that we can counterattack against a good side with Higuain and Mandzukic up top?

That’s why I think only one of them should play, flanked by Costa and Berna. I fully expect both to play though.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Away goals always suck. I've seen teams go out after a 2:1 at home times and times again.

Win 2:1 at home, go for a 0:0 away, and go out due to conceding a unlucky 0:1 in the stoppages.
Yep, Sounds like something we would do.

A clean sheet always has priority at home for me, unless it's higher than 3:1.

- - - Updated - - -

:howler:

Bentancur :howler:
The pre season friendly :howler: @Bianconero_Aus

GTFO.
2-1 is still better than 0-0 tho. Then if they win 2-1 on the 2nd game, it goes to OT instead of Juve getting knocked out.

SpursBoy

Dec 12, 2017
I believe Spurs will line up like this

------------------------- Lloris ------------------------

---- Sanchez --- Alderweireld --- Vertonghen ----

Aurier ---------------------------------------- Davies

------------- Dier ---------- Dembele ---------------

------ Eriksen---------------------------- Alli --------

---------------------- Kane ---------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Rose, Trippier, Wanyama, Lamela, Moura & Son

There is a chance Rose in for Davies and Wanyama in for Dier but think this is how Poch will line up at your place

Prediction: 1-1

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I believe Spurs will line up like this

------------------------- Lloris ------------------------

---- Sanchez --- Alderweireld --- Vertonghen ----

Aurier ---------------------------------------- Davies

------------- Dier ---------- Dembele ---------------

------ Eriksen---------------------------- Alli --------

---------------------- Kane ---------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Rose, Trippier, Wanyama, Lamela, Moura & Son

There is a chance Rose in for Davies and Wanyama in for Dier but think this is how Poch will line up at your place

Prediction: 1-1
1-1 :lol2:

Dream little island cunt, we will crush you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)