[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur [February 13th 2018] (12 Viewers)

vote

• Higuain

• Pjanic

• D. Costa

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Away goals always suck. I've seen teams go out after a 2:1 at home times and times again.

Win 2:1 at home, go for a 0:0 away, and go out due to conceding a unlucky 0:1 in the stoppages.
Yep, Sounds like something we would do.

A clean sheet always has priority at home for me, unless it's higher than 3:1.

- - - Updated - - -

:howler:

Bentancur :howler:
The pre season friendly :howler: @Bianconero_Aus

GTFO.
Now you know why Badass has been regularly mocked on this forum for the entirety of his time here.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Dont know about 'crushing' them but i expect this to be a very a close tie. I expect us to nick this one though like go through on away goals or something.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
I believe Spurs will line up like this

------------------------- Lloris ------------------------

---- Sanchez --- Alderweireld --- Vertonghen ----

Aurier ---------------------------------------- Davies

------------- Dier ---------- Dembele ---------------

------ Eriksen---------------------------- Alli --------

---------------------- Kane ---------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Rose, Trippier, Wanyama, Lamela, Moura & Son

There is a chance Rose in for Davies and Wanyama in for Dier but think this is how Poch will line up at your place

Prediction: 1-1
why do you think he'll change his winning XI? He didnt change for the away game at anfield

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I'll be glad if that is Tottenham's starting 11. Breaking up their strongest asset in the quartet of Kane, Eriksen, Dele, and Son to field a 3-man backline. Son is so underrated if he were english PL-fans would be screaming: WORLD CLASS!!!!

SpursBoy

Dec 12, 2017
why do you think he'll change his winning XI? He didnt change for the away game at anfield
Aurier is better suited to European football than Trippier and I just think now Alderweireld (probably best CB in PL) is back again he will play a back 3 with 2 wing backs, something we have done a lot of this season.

Other option would be to leave Sanchez out and play Son.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be glad if that is Tottenham's starting 11. Breaking up their strongest asset in the quartet of Kane, Eriksen, Dele, and Son to field a 3-man backline. Son is so underrated if he were english PL-fans would be screaming: WORLD CLASS!!!!
Son has been sub in a lot of games this season and his pace later on could be a big asset but as this is the away leg I'd be surprised if we went 2 up front

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Away goals always suck. I've seen teams go out after a 2:1 at home times and times again.

Win 2:1 at home, go for a 0:0 away, and go out due to conceding a unlucky 0:1 in the stoppages.
Yep, Sounds like something we would do.

A clean sheet always has priority at home for me, unless it's higher than 3:1.

- - - Updated - - -

:howler:

Bentancur :howler:
The pre season friendly :howler: @Bianconero_Aus

GTFO.
khedira was pathetically shit against fiorentina - FACT. spurs will target him and rape him. Bentancur has a calm sensible head on a player his age and far more industrious than khedira

16 completed passes in 90 mins, not a single tackle or interception made? and people are saying that he's good at winning the ball or doing the simple things right? and how he's our 2nd best midfielder? PLEASEEEEEEEE

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Home result doesn't mean much, we shouldbe able to beat them in away game also
I usually say kill them thrash them since I dont believe in things that arent logical such as jinx and etc.. This time I must answer this as I think you are underestimating Tottenham - Tottenham are currently one of the best sides in the world! They are very organized (actually they are the only EPL team that I can say they are well organized)
Man Utd are a team I didnt want to face because of their over defensive mentality which could be a problem to our game plan
Tottenham are another team I didnt want to face because they are organized and is a very good team. Tottenham are probably the most underrated team in Europe...
I`d rather see us face City than Tottenham as with City you can defend and hit them on the break and I think we could kill City.. Tottenham means attack and defense from both sides and they have some serious threat in Delle Ali Eriksen and Kane.
We are still favorites but Tottenham are a team that can eliminate us if we dont play at our best and Id even go as far as saying they can even win the CL if luck is on their side (there are teams that are more qualified to win it but Tottenham could be an outside surprise..)

Tottenham are currently in the top 10 teams IMO but so are we so expect a fierce battle and hard fought games

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
@Orgut

Nah, Tottenham is good, but it's like last year Monaco good, maybe a bit less organized
And they don't have that much defensive proves either. Alderwhatever is just coming from injury, Vertongen is ok, and this Columbian dude is just a ticking time bomb. I've watched maybe five at most totnam games this year, and this dude created some troubles in every one of them.

Have we got Dybala and Matuidi I'd even bet that we win both legs. But with Ruru anything can happen, the dude is a plain straight idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)