[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur [February 13th 2018] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Higuain

• Pjanic

• D. Costa

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Dier is their weak link - i'd like to see costa deployed centrally like when he came on against fiorentina

- - - Updated - - -

please enlighten me what stats should we be looking at for a midfielder?

Marchisio has played a fraction of the minutes khedira has this season and is supposedly not even 100% unlike khedira's fitness, even so that was not the argument.

People actually think khedira is our 2nd best midfielder in the team when he is not even remotely close to what Pjanic and Matuidi are to the team.
Lets stick to your original example otherwise this could get hairy:

You bashed him cuz he completed 16 passes and 0 tackles

1) How many passes does he usually complete, how many on a good day/bad day. Same with tackles

2) What were those numbers for the other mezzala that was playing?

3) Is he even on the pitch for his passing/tackling? Or is he there for his closing down passing channels, vertical runs to provide more bodies in offence/defence and his timing of going up/tracking back, his pressing of the opposition, aerial balls etc.

As far as I know there are no stats for 3), maybe could look at heatmaps

Finally: Yes he is an important midfielder for us as him, pjanic and matuidi fulfill different roles and are the best 3 at it for those respective roles e.g. 3 pjanics on the field would be imbalanced

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Dier is their weak link - i'd like to see costa deployed centrally like when he came on against fiorentina

- - - Updated - - -

1) How many passes does he usually complete, how many on a good day/bad day. Same with tackles

3) Is he even on the pitch for his passing/tackling? Or is he there for his closing down passing channels, vertical runs to provide more bodies in offence/defence and his timing of going up/tracking back, his pressing of the opposition, aerial balls etc.

Finally: Yes he is an important midfielder for us as him, pjanic and matuidi fulfill different roles and are the best 3 at it for those respective roles
e.g. 3 pjanics on the field would be imbalanced
:tup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Finally: Yes he is an important midfielder for us as him, pjanic and matuidi fulfill different roles and are the best 3 at it for those respective roles e.g. 3 pjanics on the field would be imbalanced
He is the most immobile of our midfielders Sturaro included. Fuck knows how you think khedira could possibly close down channels. Like I said he does nothing, adds nothing is literally nothing. Against the smaller sides he's somewhat more visible but against better opposition he is utterly useless. No good even looking at best maps he hardly breaks sweat I wouldnt be surprised if he clocks up less km than the other mids

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)