[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur [February 13th 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Higuain

• Pjanic

• D. Costa

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
no way allegri would start bentancur and leave mandzukic (and especially his workrate) on the bench

btw as much as de sciglio was a positive surprise, it's still underwhelming to see him as our very best option for a cl quarterfinal @beppemarotta

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You can hate on me if you want, but in a 4/3/3, with Matuidi gone, i wouldn't mind Stu as dedicated destroyer with his only task being to pressure Dier and Dembele.

:snoop:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Looking forward to this one as a neutral. Tottenham and especially Kane, gonna suffer against Chiellini and Benatia/Barzagli.

World class striker, no doubt, but playing in the PL he never this good kind of defenders. Any predicted lineups?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I have a bad feeling (not about the game but about the lottery that comes after the games) I have a feeling we will meet Bayern and then we will not be favorites anymore

- - - Updated - - -

You can hate on me if you want, but in a 4/3/3, with Matuidi gone, i wouldn't mind Stu as dedicated destroyer with his only task being to pressure Dier and Dembele.

:snoop:
The thing is Stu can tackle and mark them all game long and then make a stupid foul that will cost us - He is a brainless player and thats what frighten me about him.
If we have a choice - Id like him to be on the bench

- - - Updated - - -

Looking forward to this one as a neutral. Tottenham and especially Kane, gonna suffer against Chiellini and Benatia/Barzagli.

World class striker, no doubt, but playing in the PL he never this good kind of defenders. Any predicted lineups?
On paper you are right we should have everything needed to go past Tottenham but they are still a very good team and shouldnt be underestimated

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Buffon
De Sciglio Benatia Chiellini A.Sandro
Khedira Pjanic Marchisio
Costa Higuain Mandzukic

Llorente:heart:
DeleAlli Eriksen
Rose Dembele Wanyama Aurier
Vertongen Dier Sanchez
Lloris​

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Most important game of the seasom so far in we have ruru in midfield and the player who has been most potent in berna on bench. Dont umderstamd Allegri at times.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Most important game of the seasom so far in we have ruru in midfield and the player who has been most potent in berna on bench. Dont umderstamd Allegri at times.
ATM it's just the media who keeps on guessing, nothing is for certain yet.

Maybe Allegri is just testing different alternatives to our approach for Tuesday, but even if it comes to Sturaro starting i guess it will probably be for good reasons and part of a more elaborate game-plan.

Anyway, i personally doubt we will see him start this one but obviously we can't rule anything out.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
If Sturaro gets picked ahead of Marchisio I am confident it is down to Marchisio's fitness/form, and in that case it makes sense to pick Ruru. The midfielders in this game most liekly needs to combine more 35km. Perhaps too demanding a task for Marchisio currently.

Douglas Costa has played more than 60 games in Europa League and CL. Not only is he the better player between him and Berna, he is also more experienced and adds an individual touch than Berna stills lacks.

Obviously a performing Mandzu is key to succes against a hard working, high paced, and high pressing team such as Tottenham. His work rate and ability to hold on to the bold will be key to avoid the pressure from Spurs; add to that Mandzu's european experience.

All in all nothing outrages about the alleged starting lineup from Allegri. Trust in EuroMaxx, doubt Marotta's depth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)