[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Chiellini's aerial prowess will be missed more when Juve have corners.

Barzagli will do fine defensively in the air, but he doesn't attack the ball in the opposition area the way Chiellini does.

Barzagli often doesn't even go forward for corners.
More space for Bonucci to do damage :agree:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Hi guyz I'm new to this forum, I'm a regular lurker in Barcaforums, I love your optimism guyz, I really do.

Neymar is gonna score two goals with two messi's assists, the killer lobs are gonna make the trick.
Doubt that will happen since both messi and neymar will need a leg transplant 15 minutes into the game
Skybet

[TABLE] [TR] [TD="class: bet-slip-bet-name, colspan: 2"]Patrice Evra and Luis Suarez not to shake hands prior to the kick-off Request-A-Bet Specials[/TD] [TD="class: bet-slip-bet-price"]6/1
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
:lol:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I think this is the first post actually feeling sorry for Chiellini I've seen, since it was announced he wouldn't play.

He's been with Juve for 10 yrs and probably won't get another chance of a CL Final, he must be gutted.Yet no one seems to give a fuck about what it must mean to him.
:agree:

Terrible forum when it comes to things like this.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Everytime somebody speaks about players being "gutted" about not winning some cup or not participating in some final I get the general idea of the statement but can't suppress an eye-roll.
Yez I'm argentinian, I have italian blood (my last name is Donzelli) and I love Neymar, Magic haz no boundariez . I like Messi too but Neymar flavour takez the cake for me :D.
I bet your name is Donselli

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
in 2014 world cup bonucci/barza was mainly marking suarez and chiellini was marking cavani. so i would expect

lichtsteiner vs neymar
barzagli on suarez
bonucci and evra on messi (since he drifs left a lot)
marchisio vs alba
pogba vs alves
pirlo on his own
vidal dropping back from AM to stop rakitic/iniesta runs.

Aug 1, 2003
I don't know... I have faith in Barza if it is he who will replace Chiello, but ... that CB partnership between Bonucci-Chiello is strong and more than anything I am really gutted he will miss the final :sad:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I don't know... I have faith in Barza if it is he who will replace Chiello, but ... that CB partnership between Bonucci-Chiello is strong and more than anything I am really gutted he will miss the final :sad:
barzagli reads the game better. he understands movement of of strikers better than chiellini. Chiellini would be better if barca had a pure number 9 like cavani/ibra where he can man-handle them but i recon barzagli, if fully fit, can do the job. we need to grind a result by absorbing the pressure and releasing the counter with morata and tevez when alves and alba move forward. pogba would be crucial to initiate those runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)