[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Zidane: 'Forza Juventus!'
By Football Italia staff

Zinedine Zidane is cheering on Juventus against Barcelona and admits he’d love Paul Pogba at Real Madrid.

The two clubs face off in the Champions League Final in Berlin on Saturday evening.

“In a single match anything can happen, especially when it comes to Italian teams,” Zidane told RMC Sport.

“Italian football might not be as glamorous as the Spanish, but they are always up there. We have to really watch out for them.

“I spent five years in Turin, so I hope they do well on Saturday. Juventus deserved to qualify in the semi-final against Real Madrid too.”

Zizou is impressed with many of the Bianconeri players, but above all French midfielder Pogba.

“Paul is someone everybody likes. Being in love with Real Madrid and talented players, naturally I’d love him to perform for the Blancos.

“He has incredible potential and the many fine performances for the France team show he has character too.”
thx zidane but you should forget pogba he isn't going anywhere

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
:lol2: I thought you should've learned by now that you shouldn't take a lot of comments here seriously.
But on the issue of the reason for hating your club. I for one gotta say, I've always despised your club because of it's "holier than thou" attitude (perfectly personified in that sh!t of a motto: mes que un club, :lol2:), as if they're a godsend of some sorts to save football by their pure and elegant displays. And I can assure you it has nothing to do with your club being successful or not.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We need to win this for Buffon!
He is the best GK of all time! he deserves to win the CL at least once!
Also I think he will win the golden ball if we win the CL

Nov 17, 2012
Juventus squad to face Barcelona: Buffon, Ogbonna, Pogba, Pepe, Marchisio, Morata, Tevez, Coman, Llorente, Barzagli, De Ceglie, Bonucci, Padoin, Pirlo, Vidal, Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Storari, Matri, Evra, Rubinho, Pereyra.

http://football-italia.net/67348/juventus-announce-squad-final
If only those two got subbed on and scored the equaliser and then the winner in ET! All aboard the trollboat! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Barca already rented pullman for festivities in Berlin.
The f*cking hubris.... Kill kill kill!!
Destroy the heathens, repel the infidels, butcher the savages!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Chiellini's aerial prowess will be missed more when Juve have corners.

Barzagli will do fine defensively in the air, but he doesn't attack the ball in the opposition area the way Chiellini does.

Barzagli often doesn't even go forward for corners.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Chiellini's aerial prowess will be missed more when Juve have corners.

Barzagli will do fine defensively in the air, but he doesn't attack the ball in the opposition area the way Chiellini does.

Barzagli often doesn't even go forward for corners.
We will score from open play sorry no worries there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)