[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry_ib

Jun 3, 2015
Bull$#@!. I don't care who didn't play for PSG or City, we dominated them all. Both, Verratti and Ibra have played and they've done nothing. $#@! it, we were really good in those games.
That does not mean we will beat Juventus, but it does boost the confidence. Our road to Berlin was the hardest of all clubs in CL and it is well deserved final.

About people hating Barca I guess that happens when the club is on top and especially when it's successful as Barca was/is in last 10 years. But things change and I'm sure we'll fall again sometimes in the future, while Juventus may start shining again (maybe this is the beginning) and start attracting glory hunters, BigNamePlayers and a lot of haters. Would that bother me? No, good for them, best of luck! Why hate them, they aint $#@!ing Madrid. :)
Can't really say "I don't care who didn't play", if I Real beat us 4-0 or something when we missed Leo, Pique and Busquets you can be damn sure our fans would blame it on injuries and rightfully so. We did play really well in the games against City and PSG but City isn't really a top side and PSG were lacking key players in the first leg that basically decided the tie. No one is saying we don't deserve to be in the final, Kieselguhr Kid just said that there isn't enough proof that we'll obliterate Juventus completely as media paints it based on previous games and I agree with him. Not sure if you got the full context.

And I know success breeds hate and jealousy. I was just curious to see how many people actually had legitimate reasons to dislike Barcelona and some had a few valid points.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bullshit. I don't care who didn't play for PSG or City, we dominated them all. Both, Verratti and Ibra have played and they've done nothing. Fuck it, we were really good in those games.
That does not mean we will beat Juventus, but it does boost the confidence. Our road to Berlin was the hardest of all clubs in CL and it is well deserved final.

About people hating Barca I guess that happens when the club is on top and especially when it's successful as Barca was/is in last 10 years. But things change and I'm sure we'll fall again sometimes in the future, while Juventus may start shining again (maybe this is the beginning) and start attracting glory hunters, BigNamePlayers and a lot of haters. Would that bother me? No, good for them, best of luck! Why hate them, they aint fucking Madrid. :)
Maybe I am an exception but I really hated barca pre-2006 when you were the ultimate choke artists. and how I wish you would go back to how you were.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't really say "I don't care who didn't play", if I Real beat us 4-0 or something when we missed Leo, Pique and Busquets you can be damn sure our fans would blame it on injuries and rightfully so. We did play really well in the games against City and PSG but City isn't really a top side and PSG were lacking key players in the first leg that basically decided the tie. No one is saying we don't deserve to be in the final, Kieselguhr Kid just said that there isn't enough proof that we'll obliterate Juventus completely as media paints it based on previous games and I agree with him. Not sure if you got the full context.

And I know success breeds hate and jealousy. I was just curious to see how many people actually had legitimate reasons to dislike Barcelona and some had a few valid points.
@Bianconero_Aus There you go!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Guys, guys... I have a very strong feeling we're gonna take this. Generations will speak of our feat. Our win will feature on highlight reels as one of the greatest sporting moments in history. Motivational quotes from our players will be etched everywhere.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I can barely contain myself. It's such a cliche but this is way more than just a club to me. I'm sure a lot of us feel like that.

I've only been a juventino since Del Neri (what a way to start) but I have followed the progression of this team from what I'd consider rock bottom (remember I wasn't around during Serie B) to the top. So proud, I've not been this excited since the last two games of Conte's first year.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,528
    @Hustini Would be awesome if we win and your wife goes into labor a few hours after the game, or the day after. Talk about best weekend ever..
    :tup:

And probably the most stressful weekend of my entire life.

- - - Updated - - -

chiellini's presence in the air is going to be missed.

not that barca plays aerial balls but suraez is still a threat
    His sloppy fouls won't be.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    I can barely contain myself. It's such a cliche but this is way more than just a club to me. I'm sure a lot of us feel like that.

I've only been a juventino since Del Neri (what a way to start) but I have followed the progression of this team from what I'd consider rock bottom (remember I wasn't around during Serie B) to the top. So proud, I've not been this excited since the last two games of Conte's first year.
    Mind me asking why you chose to support the team back then?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Shame about chiellini. Him being out however doesn't worry me as more than if barzagli can last 90 or even 120. That central partnership is crucial, so I've had a quick look back at our last 10 games and these two have only started twice together. First game was the 0-1 win against samp and the other being the win against 1-2 win against inter. I barely remember the samp game and missed the inter one so for those who do, what did you make of their partnership in the game?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    Mind me asking why you chose to support the team back then?
    I've always liked Juve but for some reason started watching some games and got hooked. That season I also fell into a period of major depression (I have dysthymia which is like 'chronic depression' but that was a bad run of form.) but I don't think it was linked to Del Neri's football :lol:

I think giving me something to focus on played a big part in my dealing with and recovering from that bout and this forum was also a big help and made me laugh a lot more than I would have otherwise. At the time- with my mental struggles- I also identified strongly with the ethos of grinta, determination and the whole Fino Alla Fine mentality. It's not an exaggeration to say that this club (also this forum believe it or not) helped saved my life. How could I leave the old lady after that?

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,539
    Zidane: 'Forza Juventus!'
    By Football Italia staff

Zinedine Zidane is cheering on Juventus against Barcelona and admits he’d love Paul Pogba at Real Madrid.

The two clubs face off in the Champions League Final in Berlin on Saturday evening.

“In a single match anything can happen, especially when it comes to Italian teams,” Zidane told RMC Sport.

“Italian football might not be as glamorous as the Spanish, but they are always up there. We have to really watch out for them.

“I spent five years in Turin, so I hope they do well on Saturday. Juventus deserved to qualify in the semi-final against Real Madrid too.”

Zizou is impressed with many of the Bianconeri players, but above all French midfielder Pogba.

“Paul is someone everybody likes. Being in love with Real Madrid and talented players, naturally I’d love him to perform for the Blancos.

“He has incredible potential and the many fine performances for the France team show he has character too.”

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)