[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Hi guyz I'm new to this forum, I'm a regular lurker in Barcaforums, I love your optimism guyz, I really do.

Neymar is gonna score two goals with two messi's assists, the killer lobs are gonna make the trick.
Since it seems you can foresee the future, please tell me am I going to bang they new girl that moved in the apartment next to mine or not? She talks so nice to me and winks from time to time. I have a plan do make one killer lob and end up in her bed. I'm that deadly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:cry::touched:

Barcelona: '33 Juve titles'

Barcelona have tipped their hat towards Juventus ahead of the Champions League Final by declaring they have 33 Scudetti.

The two giants go head-to-head in Berlin on Saturday evening for the trophy.

The official Barça Twitter account ran an infographic with “everything you need to know about Juventus.”

This included a list of their silverware and 33 editions of the Serie A title.

It has been a matter of contention, as the 2004-05 and 2005-06 Scudetti were stripped by the FIGC in the Calciopoli scandal.

The Juventus Stadium has 33 in very large font on the front entrance and merchandise confidently declares they have won 33 titles.

However, the FIGC, UEFA and FIFA officially recognise only 31 of those.

The 2004-05 edition was left unassigned, while the 2005-06 campaign was handed to Inter.

:tup:
:touched:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Zidane: 'Forza Juventus!'
By Football Italia staff

Zinedine Zidane is cheering on Juventus against Barcelona and admits he’d love Paul Pogba at Real Madrid.

The two clubs face off in the Champions League Final in Berlin on Saturday evening.

“In a single match anything can happen, especially when it comes to Italian teams,” Zidane told RMC Sport.

“Italian football might not be as glamorous as the Spanish, but they are always up there. We have to really watch out for them.

“I spent five years in Turin, so I hope they do well on Saturday. Juventus deserved to qualify in the semi-final against Real Madrid too.”

Zizou is impressed with many of the Bianconeri players, but above all French midfielder Pogba.

“Paul is someone everybody likes. Being in love with Real Madrid and talented players, naturally I’d love him to perform for the Blancos.

“He has incredible potential and the many fine performances for the France team show he has character too.”
Stupid cunt, hate u. Hope we remove his star from our stadium

Culé

Jun 4, 2015
Just when you celebrate Milan's demise and think you won't have to play against Sexlegri ever again, he comes back with a better team. :sergio:

Anyway. Thanks for knocking out Madrid. Couldn't have handled a Clasico CL final.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
two excellent articles by James Horncastle

Juventus have taken the long way back to the Champions League final
http://www.espnfc.com/club/juventus...avel-long-road-back-to-champions-league-final

and Juventus can call on spirited 2002-03 UCL run for the final vs. Barcelona
http://www.espnfc.com/uefa-champion...e-positive-champions-league-past-vs-barcelona

"Of course, Johan Cruyff wasn't about to let that get in the way of a good argument. You know the sort. Recall his quip: "Italians can't beat us, but we can certainly lose against them." He once again played the role of the purist who was morally outraged by Italian football and its perceived negativity and cynicism. "Do you watch games before opening your mouth?" asked one Italian paper. Goalkeeper Gigi Buffon wondered out loud if the reception Juventus were receiving from the Spanish was actually worse than that Italy were granted upon their return from the 1966 World Cup after losing to North Korea."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)