[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Zidane: 'Forza Juventus!'
By Football Italia staff

Zinedine Zidane is cheering on Juventus against Barcelona and admits he’d love Paul Pogba at Real Madrid.

The two clubs face off in the Champions League Final in Berlin on Saturday evening.

“In a single match anything can happen, especially when it comes to Italian teams,” Zidane told RMC Sport.

“Italian football might not be as glamorous as the Spanish, but they are always up there. We have to really watch out for them.

“I spent five years in Turin, so I hope they do well on Saturday. Juventus deserved to qualify in the semi-final against Real Madrid too.”

Zizou is impressed with many of the Bianconeri players, but above all French midfielder Pogba.

“Paul is someone everybody likes. Being in love with Real Madrid and talented players, naturally I’d love him to perform for the Blancos.

“He has incredible potential and the many fine performances for the France team show he has character too.”
Mercenary.Trolling just because they are rivals with Barca nothing else.Fuck him.

- - - Updated - - -

Barca already rented pullman for festivities in Berlin.
Uf true this is ultra arrogant.Maybe they will walk by foot after the game exiting on the back door.

Jun 4, 2015
Hi guyz I'm new to this forum, I'm a regular lurker in Barcaforums, I love your optimism guyz, I really do.

Neymar is gonna score two goals with two messi's assists, the killer lobs are gonna make the trick.

May 19, 2015
Sorry for Chiello but show must go on,stop with negativity.We will win this $#@! also for Chiello.
I think this is the first post actually feeling sorry for Chiellini I've seen, since it was announced he wouldn't play.

He's been with Juve for 10 yrs and probably won't get another chance of a CL Final, he must be gutted.Yet no one seems to give a fuck about what it must mean to him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hi guyz I'm new to this forum, I'm a regular lurker in Barcaforums, I love your optimism guyz, I really do.

Neymar is gonna score two goals with two messi's assists, the killer lobs are gonna make the trick.
putting "z" at the end of words instead of "s" is so gay. suits your taste in football and football players well though

welcome

- - - Updated - - -

I think this is the first post actually feeling sorry for Chiellini I've seen, since it was announced he wouldn't play.

He's been with Juve for 10 yrs and probably won't get another chance of a CL Final, he must be gutted.Yet no one seems to give a $#@! about what it must mean to him.
wat? hes 31, he'll be here for another 4-5 years atleast. you must think we got here by accident if you believe we wont make another final in the coming few years

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Skybet

[TABLE] [TR] [TD="class: bet-slip-bet-name, colspan: 2"]Patrice Evra and Luis Suarez not to shake hands prior to the kick-off Request-A-Bet Specials[/TD] [TD="class: bet-slip-bet-price"]6/1
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

He's been with Juve for 10 yrs and probably won't get another chance of a CL Final, he must be gutted.Yet no one seems to give a fuck about what it must mean to him.
There've been a lot of these posts, don't know if here or in his player thread though.

May 19, 2015
There've been a lot of these posts, don't know if here or in his player thread though.
No on this thread, but in fairness I haven't checked the player one.

putting "z" at the end of words instead of "s" is so gay. suits your taste in football and football players well though

welcome

- - - Updated - - -

wat? hes 31, he'll be here for another 4-5 years atleast. you must think we got here by accident if you believe we wont make another final in the coming few years
Given Juve's recent CL form, he probably won't get another shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)