[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
$#@! it. All we have to hang on to is our optimism and knowing that up until not even a year ago we were all moaning about how we lost conte and got allegri in a couple of days. Take it a couple of years earlier and we were finishing 7th place with $#@!ing del neri. Now we won the scudetto (again) and the coppa (for the tenth time after 20 years). With lippi we won one final and lost three. Let's turn that $#@! around and win the next three now
This :tup:

We are getting better and better. We have every reason to be optimistic for the future.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Those fucking fans that defend barca at every opportunity have not said a single word yet today, I bet they are celebrating.
Don't worry about Barcelona. They have lost their identity. We don't want to be like them. Sure, they won we lost. But we have a soul. I am sorry for several Barcelona Players. Neymar, suarez rakitic. These are actual people. But they've whored themselves out. You want to know the real cheats in football? It's the guys who are a billion in debt and then force Financial fair play upon others. Barcelona are the Antichrist of football. I will never be jealous of them.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm sure some Barca fan could have an argument for having someone sent off or some bull$#@!. Overall they were the better side. Yes, it should have been a penalty there, but I still don't think we would've won in the end even if it was given. There was still a lot of time left at that point. We did what we could, but it just wasn't enough tonight.
I don't know man. We would have been up 2-1, and able to withdraw and force them to try to break us down with build-up play, something they weren't really capable of after the very opening of the match. It was their counters that killed us as we pressed to score.

I don't think 2-1 would have been a sure victory, but it would have made it a lot more difficult for them to score.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on, all this crying... Hold your $#@!ing heads up. We didn't lack determination, we didn't lack the will to win. Maybe some players weren't in their best day but overall we're $#@!ing back. We had every reason to be in that final and we showed why. A little more luck and we could have done it.

Don't make it sound like all the work we've done was in vain. It $#@!ing wasn't. If anything this will make us grow even more. We're back to being one of the biggest clubs around and we're here to stay. $#@!ing proud of everybody.
:tup:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
But when you know that the likes of Pirlo, possibly Tevez leaving, whilst Barzagli, Buffon, even Evra are in their final years the rebuild makes the idea of winning the CL any time soon all the more distant :sad:
Barzagli can easily play another season at top form but in any case, there's Rugani.

Buffon can easily play another season at top form, and even though it'll be almost impossible to find someone as good, we can find someone good.

Evra can easily play another season at top form and can easily be replaced.

We bought Dybala for a reason. So we already have a replacement for when Tevez leaves.

We'll still be just as strong or stronger.

KingGale

Il Barone
Dec 24, 2012
But when you know that the likes of Pirlo, possibly Tevez leaving, whilst Barzagli, Buffon, even Evra are in their final years the rebuild makes the idea of winning the CL any time soon all the more distant :sad:
Hey, our rebuild is already on the way. Dybala, Pereyra, Pogba, Morata, Coman, Rugani, Berardi, and so on and so forth. Rebuild is one thing I wouldn't worry about too much.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Football Italia

Allegri: 'Juve lacked experience'

Max Allegri felt Juventus had “an extraordinary season,” but the second Barcelona goal was due to inexperience.

The Bianconeri had recovered from an Ivan Rakitic goal to equalise with Alvaro Morata and were dominating for a 10-minute spell, only to concede on the counter with Luis Suarez in an eventual 3-1 defeat.

“We had an extraordinary season, a great final and in our best moment of the game conceded a silly goal,” Allegri told Sky Sport Italia.

“There were the chances to equalise, but Barcelona have three amazing players in attack and you have to take your opportunities.

“We had trouble at the start finding our shape and the right channels. We had several attempts, including the first of the game, and played well. In some situations we could’ve done better.

“At that moment we were pushing for the second goal and left ourselves open to concede on the counter from a goal kick.

“I think Juventus had a remarkable season with the Scudetto, Coppa Italia and reaching the Champions League Final. What more could we have done?

“Now our task is to consolidate our position in the top eight of Europe, which in turn will make us even stronger in Serie A.”

Neymar scored on the counter with the last kick of the game, leading to an overly-harsh result on Juventus.

“The goal for 3-1 was when the game was practically over. I think it’s another part of the growth process, as when you feel that the match is in hand, you need to be more careful.

“It was incredible to concede that second goal in those circumstances against the run of play. We had numerous opportunities and luck wasn’t on our side, as the deflection off a shoulder went over the bar, there was a push on Pogba, so we did have our say.

:tup: Max

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'm sure some Barca fan could have an argument for having someone sent off or some bull$#@!. Overall they were the better side. Yes, it should have been a penalty there, but I still don't think we would've won in the end even if it was given. There was still a lot of time left at that point. We did what we could, but it just wasn't enough tonight.
overall they were the better side in the 1st half, but the 2nd half was pretty even before the equaliser, then we took control of the match, then came the penalty situation, and also the counter that concluded to the winning goal started with a foul on pogba.

shame on uefalona, that was a disgrace.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
For 5:1 odds against and every Barca fan predicting complete obliteration, we made them shit their pants for a while. I'm ok with that.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Barzagli can easily play another season at top form but in any case, there's Rugani.

Buffon can easily play another season at top form, and even though it'll be almost impossible to find someone as good, we can find someone good.

Evra can easily play another season at top form and can easily be replaced.

We bought Dybala for a reason. So we already have a replacement for when Tevez leaves.

We'll still be just as strong or stronger.
Pirlo has already been replaced by Marchisio. We just signed a very experienced, and on-his-day an almost world class player in Khedira. We also have Sturaro who looks very very promising.

Alongside Dybala, we also have the option to bring Berardi back who seems capable of playing pretty much any position in attack with his excellent finishing, passing, and vision.

Buffon has 2-3 years in him imo. He's class like that.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
overall they were the better side in the 1st half, but the 2nd half was pretty even before the equaliser, then we took control of the match, then came the penalty situation, and also the counter that concluded to the winning goal started with a foul on pogba.

shame on uefalona, that was a disgrace.
Stop being the victim, it's a fucking disrespect to this team. Sure, it could have been a penalty but so could have Bonucci's hand ball. that was NOT the reason we lost.

KingGale

Il Barone
Dec 24, 2012
We must remember though, there is no shame in losing. The only shame is in letting one defeat make you defeated. And I think our CL campaign has signalled that we are back among the elite, in spite of losing.

That is a great asset to have. Look at Bayern - they lost in 2010 and 2012 before they could finally win in 2013. But they stuck around and became the team to beat in Europe. We have the same chance. In fact our paths are remarkably similar between their restructuring and where they are now.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Thought Pogba had a really good game (esp 2nd half). And to be fair: the chance(s) Tevez got tonight, you need to score a goal. Proud of our TEAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)