[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
roma fans probably in the streets celebrating. Some TV programs in Italy had inter, roma, meelan fans in one room basically jerking off that we lost.
Of course they are celebrating,this was a good season for them,we only win scudetto and copa italia,and lost the champions league final...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
still not sure what’s going on with my feelings. :shifty:

i’m as sad as you can be, but don’t quite feel it. :boh: :cry:

probably the aftermath of my grannys dead last month.
kinda left me dead inside i guess.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
roma fans probably in the streets celebrating. Some TV programs in Italy had inter, roma, meelan fans in one room basically jerking off that we lost.
Let them cheer. It's a testament to the size of our club that the nearest competitors we have domestically are these guys. How fucking set are we for the future? :lol:

So proud of our boys tonight. It's really incredible that the feeling I'm sitting with is pride rather than hatred considering the way the Barca team behaved.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
Barca were not all better than us, they barely won the game and we didn't play well.

All that talk that they are unbeatable was a complete bs.
they dont strike the same fear into opponents like Guardiola squad.That's how i feel,yes their offensive triplet is better than ever but as a whole they dont seem like an invincible team to me.Our midfield actually bullied them for a good part of second half.If anythin we showed too much respect to those fvckers in the beggining.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
My first Juventus final ever.

I'm very proud, you could call it cowardly, but I was mostly expecting a loss before the match, so that probably made things easier on me.

Once Alvaro scored I thought 100% we would win though, Suarez's goal is still unbelievable to me, it just came out of nowhere, so unfair, so heartbreaking.

Euro 2012 was a lot more painful for me, even though Juve means more to me than Italy.
:tup: Get used to it. ;)

No, this has been an awesome season. One of our best in over a decade. There's still a lot to savor.

The funny thing is that they are not cheering because Barca won,but are crying because Mesi didn't score.
Well, there are a lot of 6-year-olds with Messi jerseys, and most of them have contracts with Barca.

Oh wait, wasn't that how they got their transfer ban? :shifty:

Enrique also had a message that played on the historic rivalry between Juve and the Giallorossi.

“I want to salute all the Roma fans, who will be happy tonight, and everyone at the club.”

what a fucking cunt seriously and this cunt is now a european cup winning manager? fuck my life :sergio:
So to top Juve, Enrique only needed another billion dollars.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Also I have to say I can't ever respect Barca for playing like they do. Great shame because they supposedly represent Catalunya which is close to my heart, and because they have amazing technique. But their ethic and sportsmanship are abysmal. Messi, Iniesta and their CBs are all I can give credit to, the rest are essentially dirty scumbags who are enabled by referees to behave as if having the ball taken away from them is a crime. Of course that is because physical play doesn't suit them, and so they cry and moan and flop to do anything in their power to not have to play a physical game. It's amazing that they still get away with it after so many years, every single team that plays Barca has the same complaint but because they have the best players they are untouchable, no matter who is the referee he doesn't have the balls to stand up to their theatrics and Cakir certainly didn't stand up to them today.

Champions League referees surely know by now that this is what Busquets, Alba and friends are going to do. The referees may have training, they may have video sessions, but they still cave to the pressure and blow the whistle, reach into their pocket and take out the card even when they know that it's all theatrics. I long for a referee that will put them in their place, but I can only think it is semi-institutionalized by now and nobody will ever stand up to star-studded teams that play like that.
All truth.

Its very diffiocult to play against Players like Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez and Naymar because they way way over protected by the football world.

This will never change.. so you will have to win against those teams by sheer power and scoring like 2 more goals than them..otherwise..if the game is tight...expect a penalty or a red card coming against you.

hope we can keep Vidal and Pogba, and hope Dybala is as pacey and tricky as people say he is, we could have done with a wide tricky player on earlier than Coman came on, actually Allegri should have brought on Pereyra/Coman at the start of the 2nd half and moved Vidal to Pirlo's spot and subbed Pirlo.... but I guess the dice s already cast, hope for a better season next season.. Forza Juve
I think that coman right after the 2nd half was way too early and not realistic. But i would have used coman for sure at the minute 70 or so.

At that point..losing by 3-1 or 2-1 was the same..we needed to level thuings and i appalud allegri for using coman..a little late but he had the balls to introduce him.

Barca were not all better than us, they barely won the game and we didn't play well.

All that talk that they are unbeatable was a complete bs.

For a moment they looked like we could hurt them. Sadly that early goal took its toll in the end.

Too many chances for them for my liking. Buffon is a hero.

We could not take more risks because their attack si way too difficult to deal with

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm sure some Barca fan could have an argument for having someone sent off or some bullshit. Overall they were the better side. Yes, it should have been a penalty there, but I still don't think we would've won in the end even if it was given. There was still a lot of time left at that point. We did what we could, but it just wasn't enough tonight.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Come on, all this crying... Hold your fucking heads up. We didn't lack determination, we didn't lack the will to win. Maybe some players weren't in their best day but overall we're fucking back. We had every reason to be in that final and we showed why. A little more luck and we could have done it.

Don't make it sound like all the work we've done was in vain. It fucking wasn't. If anything this will make us grow even more. We're back to being one of the biggest clubs around and we're here to stay. Fucking proud of everybody.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
Fuck it. All we have to hang on to is our optimism and knowing that up until not even a year ago we were all moaning about how we lost conte and got allegri in a couple of days. Take it a couple of years earlier and we were finishing 7th place with fucking del neri. Now we won the scudetto (again) and the coppa (for the tenth time after 20 years). Now we are lamenting our loss in a CL final! With lippi we won one final and lost three. Let's turn that shit around and win the next three now

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Come on, all this crying... Hold your fucking heads up. We didn't lack determination, we didn't lack the will to win. Maybe some players weren't in their best day but overall we're fucking back. We had every reason to be in that final and we showed why. A little more luck and we could have done it.

Don't make it sound like all the work we've done was in vain. It fucking wasn't. If anything this will make us grow even more. We're back to being one of the biggest clubs around and we're here to stay. Fucking proud of everybody.
But when you know that the likes of Pirlo, possibly Tevez leaving, whilst Barzagli, Buffon, even Evra are in their final years the rebuild makes the idea of winning the CL any time soon all the more distant :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)