[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
In all fairness, even though we have reached the CL final we still seem to not be convinced of our greatness.bit it is like we need a goal to really get us fired up to get us started. We still need the game to reassure us that we can do it. Until we are like that we can only react, but never act.
I actually think we started great . The first 3 minutes we were the ones initiating the attack , then the goal in the 4th happened and our morale fell to the ground .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Watching Canada play China in the Women's World Cup, I've come to one conclusion...

Players like Neymar and Suarez are absolutely pathetic diving pussies. These women are tougher and dive far less.

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
they dont strike the same fear into opponents like Guardiola squad.That's how i feel,yes their offensive triplet is better than ever but as a whole they dont seem like an invincible team to me.Our midfield actually bullied them for a good part of second half.If anythin we showed too much respect to those fvckers in the beggining.
Guardiola's team wasn;t that good either, remember they got outplayed by Chelsea and then Inter.

Barcelona is so incredibly overrated, I think we are a better team than them and more balanced. Our coach is better too. We just performed horribly, we always choke in finals. I wish we could ahve gotten the penalty, we would ahve won.

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
Watching Canada play China in the Women's World Cup, I've come to one conclusion...

Players like Neymar and Suarez are absolutely pathetic diving pussies. These women are tougher and dive far less.
I think some strict rules should be impleneted for when refs should give a foul. Barca get fouls everytime they get touched and that's how they retain possession all the time. They've clearly benefitted from this joke football, if it was more physical, they would stand no chance!

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo has been playing horribly the last 2,3 years, i don't know why you feel sorry for him.

I am super mad that he played this game, Allegri made a huge mistake and should take responsibilty.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't even know why but even seeing platini handing out the medals and the trophy angered me, perhaps his words recently on all matters Juve have made me think twice about where his loyalties really lye. It almost felt like he had greater satisfaction handing the awards to the farca players more so than our own

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This :tup:

We are getting better and better. We have every reason to be optimistic for the future.
There is one very famous Balkan film.It's called "Do you remember Dolly Bell".The main person there just repeat"Every day in every aspect I am going forward". That's how I look about this.Future.Okay .Maybe we will play in final next year or maybe we will have to wait 15 years.Nobody knows.You just can allow to lose that much finals.I am also proud of my players.But that doesn't change a bit the fact the we again lose.It badly hurts.Another lost final.Fuck with that.Another season is another story.Today we lost and we are champions about lost finals from today.Fuck.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I think some strict rules should be impleneted for when refs should give a foul. Barca get fouls everytime they get touched and that's how they retain possession all the time. They've clearly benefitted from this joke football, if it was more physical, they would stand no chance!
so true...
the last 10 minutes felt like
i was watching the last seconds of an NBA game...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I don't even know why but even seeing platini handing out the medals and the trophy angered me, perhaps his words recently on all matters Juve have made me think twice about where his loyalties really lye. It almost felt like he had greater satisfaction handing the awards to the farca players more so than our own
He is a politician man.He does not care about Juve.Don't give a fuck about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)