[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Manchester United [November 7th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Genuinely could have been 5-0 up.

We need to close out games, it is becoming a problem.

They were dreadful too.
That's the thing, you don't mind losing to a good team. They played pretty well, FOR THEM. Worked hard, closed down, had spells of possession, blah blah. It's just an average performance from a cautious team with some above-average players, we face this all the time but against inferior individuals. If you look over the game at chances it's almost hilarious to then look at the final score, but that's football. We're comfortably the better team and I'll enjoy sniggering to the rubbish I'll read over the next few days that the result will cover up.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Huge disappointment, watched these red cunts win late every big game in 90s and they did it again, talking about lucky motherfuckers. How we lost that is unfuckingbelievable and what's worse is I can't put any of them to fault. Absolutely pissed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Max needs to go end of season, he has done well but he has become complacent and locked in his little patterns.

Barza needs to move on or retire, just so we stop doing this token sub that always makes us worse
He may be gone this year if we don't win Champions League. Esp if we get to final and lose. But right now I wouldn't sack him. He's still got an incredible track record in Europe.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
We should have scored at least 5 goals tonight. We had two shot on the bars and Pjanic and Cuadrado fucking absolutely up. How people can blame Allegri baffles me. Just shows how stupid most people are. If we weren’t sure finishing first place anyways I would get banned tonight. So many retarded people on this forum. We played a low game. Even started Khedira (who has been out for some time), but still absolutely killed Manchester tonight. We were better tonight than at Old Trafford. Retarded finishing can’t change that.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The most fucked up thing is that we probably wont lose another CL match at home for a long time and commentators will keep bringing this game up over and over. Fuckin cuadrado man... i hate players like him... the opposite of clutch.

bluesnake

Mar 7, 2017
cuadrado will never score many goals, so him missing isnt something new
mandzu cant score, d.costa too, berna too, and dybala is hot and cold, you cant trust him

we need some top striker/winger to play with cr7

and allegri is a better conte, good for medicore teams to grind results

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
That's the thing, you don't mind losing to a good team. They played pretty well, FOR THEM. Worked hard, closed down, had spells of possession, blah blah. It's just an average performance from a cautious team with some above-average players, we face this all the time but against inferior individuals. If you look over the game at chances it's almost hilarious to then look at the final score, but that's football. We're comfortably the better team and I'll enjoy sniggering to the rubbish I'll read over the next few days that the result will cover up.
Do you think we will balls it up against Valencia?

Apr 29, 2006
Looking forward to seeing us putting more pressure on teams. We shouldn't have ended the game, again, defending for our lives - but making MU run around the pitch tired, exploited wooden Fellaini and carving spaces. If some players are tired for the CL, why don't we make a substitution?

Also - finish our chances. Dybala, Pjanic, Khedira - I mean come on! Maybe Allegri should do it himself? Also its time for our keepers to rotate a bit, I think. To keep things fresh. De Gea should be a target and whoever is unhappy can leave.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yeah Allegri ran our midfielders to ground.

Maybe another 1-0 with no easy first half this time.

If Mou doesn't start three mids with one of them being Fred/Fellaini and have them play with intensity from the get go, he should retire.
Mou finally realized this^ in 79th minute.

Poor foul by Matuidi. Freak second goal. Defense fell asleep again at the end. Cuadrado should've been taken out for the 532, not MDS, who's the better defender.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fucking disgusting. Losing at home, losing to the red cunts, and that filthy loathsome classless turd Moaninho.

Barzagli SHOULD NEVER PLAY IN THE CL EVER AGAIN! Allegri being a complete pussy with that stupid substitution. The Pole was just that in goal tonight, a friggin pole.

We went from guaranteed top spot, to guaranteed qualification, to 0 points and qualification in the balance in the space of 5 minutes. Absolutely and utterly pathetic. It's fucking infuriating. We should've won this game by 2 clear goals.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Huge disappointment, watched these red cunts win late every big game in 90s and they did it again, talking about lucky motherfuckers. How we lost that is unfuckingbelievable and what's worse is I can't put any of them to fault. Absolutely pissed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I said to my dad that Juve pretty much never had a bounce all game. That's just luck, another day one of the many variations make it 2-0 and it's just business as usual. Like I said, anomaly of a result, shame it had to come against this shite.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
We should have scored at least 5 goals tonight. We had two shot on the bars and Pjanic and Cuadrado fucking absolutely up. How people can blame Allegri baffles me. Just shows how stupid most people are. If we weren’t sure finishing first place anyways I would get banned tonight. So many retarded people on this forum. We played a low game. Even started Khedira (who has been out for some time), but still absolutely killed Manchester tonight. We were better tonight than at Old Trafford. Retarded finishing can’t change that.
What are you trying to do here with your reasonable posting?
Just let the mob enjoy their moment. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)