[CL] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lyon [2nd November, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
People being angry at Evra for being picked is like me being angry to the toilet paper that someone bought because it's the wrong kind, that toilet paper can't do anything to change the situation even though it might suck on the task same goes with Evra if he is picked there is nothing he can do other that try his hardest.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
People being angry at Evra for being picked is like me being angry to the toilet paper that someone bought because it's the wrong kind, that toilet paper can't do anything to change the situation even though it might suck on the task same goes with Evra if he is picked there is nothing he can do other that try his hardest.
That's one shitty analogy.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Besides you can't play Alex Sandro in each game...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:tup: Bring him back though so we can discuss Arnold and Terminator. :D
If it were up to me I would never bring him back, go discuss Arnold and Terminator with him on Faceboook or something, his name is Kristof De something, I blocked him from all my social media.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
This smells like a red card for Sturaro
He could be useful if he plays as Pjanic' shadow. Sturaro should cover the space Pjanic leaves and always look for a quick pass to him, to get him in the game.
Makes us less vulnerable for Khedira's runs as well.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
If it were up to me I would never bring him back, go discuss Arnold and Terminator with him on Faceboook or something, his name is Kristof De something, I blocked him from all my social media.
What? :D Did he call you a peasant on facebook or why?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As an authentic left back I don't have as big a problem with Evra, but Alex Sandro is obviously the better player. Evra just doesn't have the athleticism now to be an effective attacking wing back.
Who's better is obvious for everyone, never about that. It's just for some reason Allegri thinks resting Sandro is easier in CL then the league. But the fact he needs a brief time off is warranted, he has played how many games in a row in whole past month? Lost count.
Evra needs to go back to Manchester.

- - - Updated - - -

Go help Pogba or something and get out of Sandro's way. What pisses me off is that Evra has absolutely NOTHING over Sandro, nothing!!! I can't think of anything justifying why he starts in important matches over Sandro.

Also, if somehow, someway we manage to win the CL, I'm gonna be extra butthurt when Evra receives a medal and Stephan doesn't.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Until the toilet paper rips and your hands are full of shit. Evra is that toilet paper that rips easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)