[CL] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lyon [2nd November, 2016] (1 Viewer)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I can't say I have any idea what's in Allegri's head this year. I'm guessing Evra has to play all CL matches and Cuadrado is a super sub or something.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
So apparently we're playing 4-3-1-2 with Pjanic as trequartista. Evra as LB should piss a lot of people off too. Sturaro starting in LCM is interesting too. I reckon we need a warrior like him against Lyons dirty fuck CMs

Now watch :allegri: troll all y'all and play dat dere 3-5-2 (formation of kings :baus:)
but-but Zacheryah said 3-5-2 is the superior formation and Allegri will never play 4-3-1-2 with Pjanic as AM

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Evra needs to go back to Manchester.

- - - Updated - - -

Go help Pogba or something and get out of Sandro's way. What pisses me off is that Evra has absolutely NOTHING over Sandro, nothing!!! I can't think of anything justifying why he starts in important matches over Sandro.

Also, if somehow, someway we manage to win the CL, I'm gonna be extra butthurt when Evra receives a medal and Stephan doesn't.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Go help Pogba or something and get out of Sandro's way. What pisses me off is that Evra has absolutely NOTHING over Sandro, nothing!!! I can't think of anything justifying why he starts in important matches over Sandro.

Also, if somehow, someway we manage to win the CL, I'm gonna be extra butthurt when Evra receives a medal and Stephan doesn't.
As an authentic left back I don't have as big a problem with Evra, but Alex Sandro is obviously the better player. Evra just doesn't have the athleticism now to be an effective attacking wing back.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck, I hadnt even thought of that.

Anyway time to grease up some frenchies. Looks like We're parking the bus a bit but I trust Allegri has it all figured out.

Enviado desde mi LT30p mediante Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Fuck, I hadnt even thought of that.

Anyway time to grease up some frenchies. Looks like We're parking the bus a bit but I trust Allegri has it all figured out.

Enviado desde mi LT30p mediante Tapatalk
Parking the bus with a 3-0 win :allegri:

- - - Updated - - -

I almost wish Evra to get injured now. This is ridiculous.
I'm telling you!!!
This guy used to be one of my favorite players around, never in a thousand years would I have thought that I'd dislike him this much.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016

- - - Updated - - -

Repped. Wake me up when Evra actually does something worthwhile or game changing; probably had 1-2 good games last season, other than that he has had nothing but average or downright bad performances, including being the worst French player at Euros. He's just a pedestrian with ''experience'' at this point who is more of a liability than asset when we field him. An average back-up to have for Sandro, but should never be fielded over him in an important CL match.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #93
    I am not being a hypocrite, once I get infractions I tone it down. When Zacheryah gets infractions he gets agitated.
    :tup: Bring him back though so we can discuss Arnold and Terminator. :D

- - - Updated - - -

i wish your brain gets an infraction and you miss this game after passing out lol

oh wait dis is midweek game and you work so you will miss it lol

i wont though. lol
    I never miss a Juve game. lol You do, I'm 100% sure. lol

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    Parking the bus with a 3-0 win :allegri:
    Hey, it worked against Celtic.

The only worry I have is that Pjanic will have to be the source for our attack, and I would have liked to see Alex Sandro on the left to give him another option (because playing it straight to Higuain or Mandzukic with their back to the Lyon defence might not be the best option). I worry that our plan will be too obvious and they will do a Bayern on us and mark him out of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't missed a single Juve game since 2011.
    @Lion

- - - Updated - - -

FUCK just realised you were quoting him in the first place :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Hey, it worked against Celtic.

The only worry I have is that Pjanic will have to be the source for our attack, and I would have liked to see Alex Sandro on the left to give him another option (because playing it straight to Higuain or Mandzukic with their back to the Lyon defence might not be the best option). I worry that our plan will be too obvious and they will do a Bayern on us and mark him out of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

@Lion

- - - Updated - - -

FUCK just realised you were quoting him in the first place :D
    Mandzo will break them, Higuain will pierce them, double for each.
    2 assist by Marchisio, 2 assist Cuads
    :cronios:

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #99
    I agree with whoever said Alex Sandro is superior to Evra. Ffs, even an injured Asamoah would be better on the left wing, which is not his preferred position.

- - - Updated - - -

:D

- - - Updated - - -

2 assist by Marchisio :cronios:
    But but but Marchisio lacks end product. He should go play for Chievo or something like that.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    I agree with whoever said Alex Sandro is superior to Evra. Ffs, even an injured Asamoah would be better on the left wing, which is not his preferred position.

- - - Updated - - -

giphy.gif

Gonna miss the vast majority of the game, if not the whole thing today unfortunately. :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

But but but Marchisio lacks end product. He should go play for Chievo or something like that.
    Wanna see him score too!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)