[CL] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lyon [2nd November, 2016] (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why is @Zacheryah banned? He is the only member who realises the importance of Terminator.
He is? That's beautiful.

- - - Updated - - -

Zach banned again? :lol:

FFS some people will never learn how to behave. And it's not like it's hard to stay away from infractions around here.
When you are so obsessed with other people's rectums it's hard to let go.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Would be criminal to sit Sandro and since Allegri is in love with Evra;

Buffon
Dani Alves Bonucci Barzagli Evra
Cuadrado Khedira Marchisio Sandro
Higuain Mandzukic

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
My last infraction was a year ago for "insulting" JuveSardu. Which tbh is something that shouldn't even grant you one. :D

Now how people keep on getting banned every other month is unbelievable.
i wish your brain gets an infraction and you miss this game after passing out lol

oh wait dis is midweek game and you work so you will miss it lol

i wont though. lol

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So apparently we're playing 4-3-1-2 with Pjanic as trequartista. Evra as LB should piss a lot of people off too. Sturaro starting in LCM is interesting too. I reckon we need a warrior like him against Lyons dirty fuck CMs

Now watch :allegri: troll all y'all and play dat dere 3-5-2 (formation of kings :baus:)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lemina is suspended. He got a red card against the French Kunts in France. I'd rather play a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 with Cuadrado and Sandro supporting Higuain. Higuain and Mandzukic together is a sight for sore eyes, and doesn't actually work.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
pretty much every italian paper is expecting Juve to play 4-3-1-2 (GDS, Stampa, Corsport, TS, La Repubblica and even L'Equipe).

It would be interesting to watch Pjanic play the 3/4 role. It's a shame though that Allegri is still deploying Evra as LB in the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)