[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Porto [14th March, 2017] (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Every single ultras group in Italy would have these same issues. Ultras have been asking for tickets, money and other favours (with the threat of unrest) for ages. Just the way it is over there.

Ultras often forget who they are. They're just fans. They consider themselves a big asset to a football club, but they're not, not really. As a fan I like that they're there. Who else is going to provide the atmosphere? But from a business point of view, they add nothing but ask a lot.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ultras often forget who they are. They're just fans. They consider themselves a big asset to a football club, but they're not, not really. As a fan I like that they're there. Who else is going to provide the atmosphere? But from a business point of view, they add nothing but ask a lot.
I bet it feels like a job tho, I mean I wouldn't be able to shout for 90+ minutes :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ultra's should be allowed to do their thing. Create atmosphere with chants, songs, banners, tifo's...

They dont need additional privileges, but clubs should remember that no team has ever won shit with a silent crowd

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ultra's should be allowed to do their thing. Create atmosphere with chants, songs, banners, tifo's...

They dont need additional privileges, but clubs should remember that no team has ever won shit with a silent crowd
Unfortunately, for a lot of these dudes it's more about busin€ss. And there is definitely a criminal element amongst our ultras, which is sad but true.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Unfortunately, for a lot of these dudes it's more about busin€ss. And there is definitely a criminal element amongst our ultras, which is sad but true.
We shouldnt give a dime in that regard

But we need to accept that in fact we are belitteling far to much freedom in terms of expression, in favor of fat mom, dadbod and little shitter cause they tend to spend some more money in the stadium

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
It doesn't take any extra effort to score in a game like that. You are not hunting the ball. They are smashing it back to you. You are making all the same movements and passes to get to their box, how much more energy does it require to synch up and put it in the net? Nothing.

I personally don't think it matters how we won because it's clear we switched off. Trying to turn that performance into something virtuous is really grasping at straws though.
Mike do we ever play great football ? In my book very seldom, Allegri is not the right coach for that. We just play to win. Once we are there we stop playing, we never look to score more
that is what it is. If we want to see beautiful football in Italy we watch Napoli and even Roma plays better than us. Against Porto we kept the ball for long parts of the game away from them and that to me is positive. I am not grasping straws, but we are simply not a great playing team. I want Allegri to go and bring in someone else so we give the fans and lots of people in this forum more spectacle.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Professional fans.

No thanks, leave that to Qatar.
pls, many sports clubs and national teams have those not just in Qatar but also everywhere else

- - - Updated - - -

Mike do we ever play great football ? In my book very seldom, Allegri is not the right coach for that. We just play to win. Once we are there we stop playing, we never look to score more
that is what it is. If we want to see beautiful football in Italy we watch Napoli and even Roma plays better than us. Against Porto we kept the ball for long parts of the game away from them and that to me is positive. I am not grasping straws, but we are simply not a great playing team. I want Allegri to go and bring in someone else so we give the fans and lots of people in this forum more spectacle.
:rofl:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's okay, babe. If you don't like to win, there's a club for you too: http://www.inter.it/it/hp

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Professional fans :lol:
Ultras can be disgusting about stuff like this. Walking around like they mean something.

Look, I'm a Juventus fan. Always have been, always will be. And yes, I can be quite passionate when defending my team towards other people. But you can't derive your life's meaning from being a fan. That's just fucked up.

And demanding free stuff so you'd be quiet is extortion.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Ultras can be disgusting about stuff like this. Walking around like they mean something.

Look, I'm a Juventus fan. Always have been, always will be. And yes, I can be quite passionate when defending my team towards other people. But you can't derive your life's meaning from being a fan. That's just fucked up.

And demanding free stuff so you'd be quiet is extortion.
I was laughing at Turk :D

But yeah basically. Although club support on stuff like banners, choreo is nothing I would be against and is probably already happening to some extent anyways.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I was laughing at Turk :D

But yeah basically. Although club support on stuff like banners, choreo is nothing I would be against and is probably already happening to some extent anyways.

I'd be okay with Juventus sponsoring some of the materials needed for banners and stuff, but you just know that if they would, some gang leader will use it to redecorate his house and have some schmuck buy the necessary stuff out of his own pocket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)