[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Porto [14th March, 2017] (1 Viewer)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's okay, babe. If you don't like to win, there's a club for you too: http://www.inter.it/it/hp
Ah man, it sucks so bad all these trophee's, i'm really depressed, arent you ?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be okay with Juventus sponsoring some of the materials needed for banners and stuff, but you just know that if they would, some gang leader will use it to redecorate his house and have some schmuck buy the necessary stuff out of his own pocket.
In italy, 100% certain :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Ultra's should be allowed to do their thing. Create atmosphere with chants, songs, banners, tifo's...

They dont need additional privileges, but clubs should remember that no team has ever won $#@! with a silent crowd
Have you ever been to Old Trafford "the theater of silence". They have done allright in the last 25 years.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Unfortunately, for a lot of these dudes it's more about busin€ss. And there is definitely a criminal element amongst our ultras, which is sad but true.
I'd be okay with Juventus sponsoring some of the materials needed for banners and stuff, but you just know that if they would, some gang leader will use it to redecorate his house and have some schmuck buy the necessary stuff out of his own pocket.
Yeh, like in evrything.. most likely those dudes are corrupted as fuck. And it would not surprise if some of them are in fact very involved in mafia and drugs and what not , when they are not in the stadium playing the role of ultras.

Its sad that our most vocal fans are them... but something must be done since the club cannot be kidnapped by a group of criminals who are making it look like they ARE the fans... when in fact are taking advantage of their support to extortionate the team.

See, if you are doing it for the team you are doing it because of passion and because you are fan. Theres is nothing wrong with talking to the club if your group is eager to make something bigger and needs the club support or sponsoring... but from that...to demand privileges and trying to blackmail/boycott the team , is just unnaceptable.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Don't forget that the very existence of some people is as football supporters, it's a little sad (imo) but it is what they live for.
On a hazy and bad day when I am feeling down Juventus cross my mind and it lifts my mood up. :rolleyes2 Telling something like this to myself "Forget the daily problems dude, it's not important, Juve is playing a CL game in a week." :D That happens from time to time.

So more than sure there a lot of men who are living just for that. Especially those lonely people who don't have families and etc. Life's pretty fucked up after all.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Have you ever been to Old Trafford "the theater of silence". They have done allright in the last 25 years.
Dude, You can't be serious? Old tractor is as loud as they get in the EPL. Lol

Frankly we don't need a loud atmosphere in serie A we have done well without it because our rivals are intimidated by our stature, our winning mentality, our prestige, oh our bribing as well lol. But we so need an atmosphere on European nights on big nights and I'm with Zach on this one, big teams do it with with an atmosphere, always has been and always will, unless you reach a level like us where teams are shit or fear you before stepping on the pitch.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Dude, You can't be serious? Old tractor is as loud as they get in the EPL. Lol

Frankly we don't need a loud atmosphere in serie A we have done well without it because our rivals are intimidated by our stature, our winning mentality, our prestige, oh our bribing as well lol. But we so need an atmosphere on European nights on big nights and I'm with Zach on this one, big teams do it with with an atmosphere, always has been and always will, unless you reach a level like us where teams are $#@! or fear you before stepping on the pitch.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
No disagreement there. That crazy atmosphere will definetly give us a push. At the same time it is flattering to hear opponents and pundits talk about the great atmosphere on Juventus stadium.

Just saying that a lot of the most succesfull teams in the last 20 years, as Union, Barca and Real, have homefields with limited atmosphere, so saying that it is a prerequisite to win is stretching it a bit.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
On a hazy and bad day when I am feeling down Juventus cross my mind and it lifts my mood up. :rolleyes2 Telling something like this to myself "Forget the daily problems dude, it's not important, Juve is playing a CL game in a week." :D That happens from time to time.

So more than sure there a lot of men who are living just for that. Especially those lonely people who don't have families and etc. Life's pretty fucked up after all.
See I'm getting the other way, far too old and cynical now :D Actually it's my birthday today, 34. A good 25 I remember watching Juve, might be more. Football doesn't seem quite the same now but that's a mix of nostalgia and 'calcio moderno'.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
See I'm getting the other way, far too old and cynical now :D Actually it's my birthday today, 34. A good 25 I remember watching Juve, might be more. Football doesn't seem quite the same now but that's a mix of nostalgia and 'calcio moderno'.
happy birthday, man. btw wtf are you doing online now, you're supposed to celebrate yourself. ain't no social life for oldies, huh? @JCK

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Happy birthday to you! Have a good one.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Happy birthday man, mine is also today. ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You're 34? I'm 35. How about a hug for mid 30s?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)