[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Monaco (April 14th, 2015) (14 Viewers)

MoM vs Monaco

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Licht

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Pereyra

• Morata

• Tevez

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
In the end, the contact wasn't even in the box.
Media:
"Ricardo Carvalho clips the heels of Alvaro Morata after getting caught out by Andrea Pirlo's precise pass. It could have been red but he escapes with yellow."

So what,a cm in or a cm out...big deal,he deserved the RED card anyway. And with 10 players and 40 minutes to go probably the final score would be 3-0,end of the story.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
agreed, it was outside the box, but it should have been a red card. Also i fucking hate chiellinis antics in the box, he would have cost again a penal if not for the ref turning a blind eye.
It's called "shoulder to shoulder" it's never a penalty. But you are right that was close,you never know..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
who else couldnt watch vidal's penal
i was watching and couldnt wait for him to finally shoot :D

since the miss vs Olympiacos i was waiting for this. i was so sure that he was going to take and convert the very next important CL penalty. today was finally that day, when i saw him putting the ball on the spot, there was no doubt in me that he will score. and you could see by where he placed the ball how sure of himself and confident in scoring he was. showed great character and leadership :tup:

also, i didnt see it during the game but i read that Tevez took the ball and then Vidal asked to let him shoot. major props to Carlitos for showing so much trust and respect to a teammate who has gone through quite a lot in the past year, in such an important moment for the club. this team and players are really special, love them

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i was watching and couldnt wait for him to finally shoot :D

since the miss vs Olympiacos i was waiting for this. i was so sure that he was going to take and convert the very next important CL penalty. today was finally that day, when i saw him putting the ball on the spot, there was no doubt in me that he will score. and you could see by where he placed the ball how sure of himself and confident in scoring he was. showed great character and leadership :tup:

also, i didnt see it during the game but i read that Tevez took the ball and then Vidal asked to let him shoot. major props to Carlitos for showing so much trust and respect to a teammate who has gone through quite a lot in the past year, in such an important moment for the club. this team and players are really special, love them
carlitos is class :) i couldnt watch it not so much for the sake of juve but rather his, if he had missed this one he woulda been really crushed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)