[CL] Juventus 0-2 Barcelona [October 28th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

frick

Apr 4, 2010
followed the team for 20yrs ,,, followed them to seria b followed them in victory and downfall but after this match im done been juve fan
i can handle been weak team but no ,,this team is coward and ill not cheer and watch Coward team anymore ,, this is the worst barca team ever and we manage to lose 2-0
we make Dembele , Pjanic and grizman top tier player today ! and this is a pathetic ,,
It's still a long season. This team is not hopeless, we have a few key players missing (Cristiano, De Ligt, Chiellini, Sandro).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Soybala
Morata
Kulusoyski
Chiesoy

and 0 shots on target..wow
The problem is we are not creating enough. I think we have the tools needed but still its not happening.
Pirlo? I still want to give him a few more games but this is a real warning sign.

The question is - If we sack Pirlo - What are our options? Poch?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

They can't wait to VAR our goals just to find an excuse to call it off but here they don't even use it? What is this shit?
Clearly kicked his leg outside the pen box.
Well I think the same but it doesnt matter as we werent good enough and the foul was extremely stupid

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Everyone is going to come for Pirlo and yes we didn't play great but there are so many factors that go into this game

You can't be missing the players we had out, play not so great and be unlucky and expect to take away the points

Morata scored 3 marginal offsides their first goal came from a deflection, yes they missed chances after that but it really set us up early.

We need to find thr tactic and formation that works for us and not change it for a few games, can't keep chopping and changing and expect to find any sort of consistency.
It has nothing to do with bad luck imo. Lack of results tells what has been happening on the pitch. The conditions are not easy, sure (COVID, injuries, new players, NT) - which means one more reason Pirlo shouldn't try to implement such radical changes right away.

We've got and ambitious/pretentious rookie and it's showing. It's the same fucking pattern every game. Exposed CBs, overloaded midfield, crowded offense (too many guys going up at once). Redcards are not a coincidence, guys are all over the place.

I'm not even willing to judge the players, they are all giving the best. This is on Pirlo. Just fucking reinforce the midfield, FOR FUCK SAKE

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
There is an utter lack of leadership and discipline in this squad. The former is not fixable this season, the latter requires capable coaching staff in the absence of leaders in the squad.

There is no clear game plan either which added to the lack of discipline means that players are moving about all over the pitch on and off the ball as they please. Someone needs to tell them soon that this isn’t a primary school playground.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
followed the team for 20yrs ,,, followed them to seria b followed them in victory and downfall but after this match im done been juve fan
i can handle been weak team but no ,,this team is coward and ill not cheer and watch Coward team anymore ,, this is the worst barca team ever and we manage to lose 2-0
we make Dembele , Pjanic and grizman top tier player today ! and this is a pathetic ,,
Its just one game ffs. And only 2-0.
Wtf should Barça fans do aftet their last CL elimations?

This is some defeatist bullshit. Life , football, and Juve go on.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
It seems acing the coach exam means shit when it comes to actually managing players and a club. Who would have though? What pirlo wants these players to do, they cant. Hope he figueres it out before the scudetto is long gone and we are out of the cl group

james95

Sep 2, 2018
With Ronaldo on the pitch today in place of anyone in attack; Barca concede at least 2 goals. Yet they somehow go home with a clean sheet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)