[CL] Juventus 0-2 Barcelona [October 28th, 2020] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I don't know if I will bother getting up at 3 or 4am to watch Juve play for a while. I was soooo frustrated today. I mean, even with all the scudettos etc.....the European nights have just brought too much disappointment and the team hasn't really played that well for a long time now - Ronaldo makes the team look far better than what it is - without him we are just average.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Everyone is going to come for Pirlo and yes we didn't play great but there are so many factors that go into this game

You can't be missing the players we had out, play not so great and be unlucky and expect to take away the points

Morata scored 3 marginal offsides their first goal came from a deflection, yes they missed chances after that but it really set us up early.

We need to find thr tactic and formation that works for us and not change it for a few games, can't keep chopping and changing and expect to find any sort of consistency.
Playing the devils advocate, an abysmal form barcelona had several chances that skimmed the post.

Give Morata the 10cm he needed to be onside, to the aim of barca's chances, and it would still be 3-6 or something

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
In positive news the other game was a draw
At this point, I'm not worried about CL at all. We'll make it through the group and soon after that we'll be eliminated. No matter who's the coach, that's the maximum for these players in this season.
I am worried about serie A.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Juve should really try implement a new and offensive philosophy

The way you’ve been playing in recent years are very backwards compared to what is needed in todays football

But what is even Pirlo’s philosophy? I got no clue

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Where to start???? We just lack stability right now. The results so far this season are nowhere near good enough. We will most likely still qualify in this group but after that is my concern.

Ronaldo de ligt sandro chiellini....some big names missing but to be fair even with those players in we just dont seem to have our gameplan gelling.

Long season a head.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Terrible game. We are lucky we lost only 0-2. They pretty much owned us everywhere. Pedri was tearing Cuadrado a new one, De Jong and Pjanic bossed Benta and Rabiot, Chiesa was nowhere to be seen, Alba put Kulu in his pocket and dont even get me started on Dybala. Only Morata tried to do something and get into position. And lol at that Berna sub, should have put some kid instead.

We need AS, De Ligt, Giorgio and CR7 back ASAP. And Ramsey, Benta, Dybala in good physical shape.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Playing the devils advocate, an abysmal form barcelona had several chances that skimmed the post.

Give Morata the 10cm he needed to be onside, to the aim of barca's chances, and it would still be 3-6 or something
I'm not denying that Barca could've scored more but what I'm saying is the mix of all those things plus injuries and absences it was just a recipe for disaster

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
This is what happens when you shit on a team like Barcelona, today was a proper schooling from them. I can't think of anything positive today. What worries me is that Pirlo did nothing, please do anything to change the dynamic like bring in a motivated Arthur or Ramsey but yeah, Bernardeschi to give away a penalty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)