[CL] Juventus 0-2 Barcelona [October 28th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
i understand why you feel that way. this team needs time to gel, and you think we don't have time. i think we need another month-2 before team gels.
Fair enough, but we could lose our tenth scudetto in that month.
Also I think Pirlo is just about a bad result or two, before the players take matters into their own hands, like with sarri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
We are lucky to not have Bayern

If not we will become a meme like Barca for some 8 goals

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
they don't have Suarez , semedo and rakitic anymore.if they were present it would have been a 5-0 defeat for us.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
geniuses are not judged on failures. but their success.

he can fail until he gets his tactics right. thas the point of a transitional season.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
I'm not sure why folks think MDL will save us. It will be better than Bonucci and Demiral but won't save the midfield and attack.
I agree, even with CR and Delight if the team is not working, on the long run, individual brillances will not be enough.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
A coach has to implement a system that regardless of injury, the team plays a certain way and knows what to do. Sarri sort of managed it where we achieved loads of possession but we struggled to break down some teams, at the very least you could say that buy him wingers and we might have excelled. Now we look so disjointed and we have so many players looking uncomfortable in their roles. It's not about champagne football, it's about functioning as a unit so that even if we have an off day we can at least park the bus or snatch a goal on the counter. Today Barcelona toyed with us and we could do nothing, we were at their mercy the whole time.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Watching that match was like watching two husks of formally great teams. But make no mistake, we were far less disciplined and there is literally no personality in our style of play. Yes Pirlo needs time; however you’d think a man renowned for his vision as a player would have at least imposed it a bit more.

The loss tonight doesn’t worry me as much as the draws we had. Those show we are literally without a plan; that is seriously worrying. Let’s hope for a snappy reaction, otherwise it’s pretty much bye-bye Scudetto.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Watching that match was like watching two husks of formally great teams. But make no mistake, we were far less disciplined and there is literally no personality in our style of play. Yes Pirlo needs time; however you’d think a man renowned for his vision as a player would have at least imposed it a bit more.

The loss tonight doesn’t worry me as much as the draws we had. Those show we are literally without a plan. Let’s hope for a snappy reaction, otherwise it’s pretty much bye-bye Scudetto.
It's too early for that. Milan are only 4 points ahead, and Inter and Napoli are just a point or two away.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
It's too early for that. Milan are only 4 points ahead, and Inter and Napoli are just a point or two away.
One loss makes it seven, for so early in the season and dropping easy points it’s really not good. It’s more the plan than anything; we’d get trashed by any of those 3 right now.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
you’re losing 1-0 at home and you need a goal, you bring McDonald for Kulu.
:lol2:
That wasn't a problem. Kulu was really bad and we badly needed a change in formation.
The problem was that we didn't change formation. Pirlo actually put Chiesa on the right side (or God knows where he was because I didn't see him at all) and McKennie took Chiesa's spot on the left-wing.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
That wasn't a problem. Kulu was really bad and we badly needed a change in formation.
The problem was that we didn't change formation. Pirlo actually put Chiesa on the right side (or God knows where he was because I didn't see him at all) and McKennie took Chiesa's spot on the left-wing.
Kulu wasnt doing anything good. McDonald should have come on for one of our CBs.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
this is not Pirlo's fault. yes he is not a proper coach and can't managing this team in a good way but our team can't compete even for the UEL. you can't win with Kulusevski, Chiesa, McKennie, Danilo, Arthur, Rabiot, Berna, Bentancur, Ramsey. these players are arsenal-level at max. our management is trying to play big with these limited players...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)