[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (63 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It would be nice to occasionally see an Italian team put on a high line, press the crap out of the opposition and beat a team 6-0 like Bayern.

The difference between us and the likes of Bayern is that when we win the league 5 years in a row, it is full of 2-1 and 2-0 victories. Games like Parma are an anomaly. Bayern curb stomps their league 4-0, 5-0, 6-0 and frankly, it is a function of the conservative Italian style. Games like today should have been high-line, hold possession, and force Sevilla to make mistakes. Players like Cuadrado and Pjanic would help here.
Need an opinionated foriegn coach with a CV good enough to back it up to see that sort of modern football.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
You didn't quote the best ones:

Allegri: siccome quest'anno si è creato un alone di entusiasmo eccessivo intorno alla Juventus, la Juventus è la favorita numero uno della Champions league, quando la Juventus è 20 anni che non vince una Champions, sono cose fuori dal mondo. La Juventus ha fatto un ottimo mercato, così come lo ha fatto il Manchester City, così come lo hanno fatto le altre squadre, quindi ci vuole molta calma
Reading that just makes me sick....

Where is the ambition??? Ffs we don't need reminding we've not won it for 20 years but correct me if I'm wrong that's what you are here for max!!!

Mar 3, 2014
Need an opinionated foriegn coach with a CV good enough to back it up to see that sort of modern football.
I'd settle for a Sacchi mentality.
Not every game - but when you're at home, that is when you can curb stomp. I love how Allegri has handled knockout rounds, but the consistent theme for Italian teams is we respect inferior opponents way too much.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Reading that just makes me sick....

Where is the ambition??? Ffs we don't need reminding we've not won it for 20 years but correct me if I'm wrong that's what you are here for max!!!
Almost as good as when Conte said. It's not like we win coppa every year!

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The last time Juve had a foreign coach (not counting Deschamps in Serie B) I wasn't even born
Some traditions are pointless, limiting your coaching talent pool because of mildly xenophobic traditions is just a waste of time.

BTW not actually saying we sack Allegri after a 0-0 draw or anything, just saying for ItaliaCalcio's ideas to come to plan it can't be under an italian coach.

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
One thing is for sure Allegri took the bait when Sampaoli said Sevilla would attack attack attack and fielded a stupid midfield and defense.

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Some traditions are pointless, limiting your coaching talent pool because of mildly xenophobic traditions is just a waste of time.

BTW not actually saying we sack Allegri after a 0-0 draw or anything, just saying for ItaliaCalcio's ideas to come to plan it can't be under an italian coach.
I know.
It's funny that Bayern coach is actually an Italian right now :D

Mar 3, 2014

That being said, I want to clarify that in no way would I like to see Zeman.

One coach I really like is this guy:

https://tacticalcalcio.com/2015/07/28/coaches-and-horses-the-sacchisarri-commonality/

Interesting read...

Di Francesco is pretty interesting too. Very modern coaches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)