[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
ye Evra is good enough for Serie A but in champions he doesn't have neither the drive nor the dribbling Sandro has.

Why the hell Allegri can't play with 4 man behind !?!??! Sevilla had no Central Forward!!!! why keeping 3 defenders.
Just start Cuadrado or Pjaca to Help Higuain since Dybala drop really low to play the ball.
Evra is good for nothing if Alex Sandro is healthy and not in demand of a rest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Both our wingers were incompetent.. Evra 4 and dani alves 3,5.. How alves is still near the starting XI is beyond me..

Our last 10 minutes >>>>>>>>>> first 80..

Allegri was shit and this is all on him.. Higuain played as a lone striker ffs..

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
We should have won this game. We wasted too many chances. I think Sevilla had 1 weak shot on goal the whole game. Allegri will come out and say that we created a lot and conceded nothing (in terms of chances). But if we were more adventurous from the start we could have wrapped this game up early.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
He had very little service. The header that hit the crossbar was a great one, unlucky there. As for the pass from Pjanic which seemed like a world class tackle by the defender; it was actually very easy for the defender, as the ball was hit hard straight onto the defender's leg.

There was a lot wrong with Juve tonight, but I'm definitely not gonna blame Higuain.
Please. Just please. Jem, you are smarter than this.

Firstly, I'm exemplifying the stupidity of judging a game 5 minutes after it ended.

Secondly, Higuain is a part of the blame - liek the rest of the team. If you pay 90m for a striker. These are the games he needs to win. No discussion. Otherwise why spend that amount on a player, if not to win a game like this?

A lack of service is not a worthwhile ecuse for a 90m player.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Sevilla were absolute trash. Dirty, filthy and annoying team. But they did what they needed to do to get their point.
not really. their goal was to do whatever it takes to not allow us anything and still we could have easily scored 4+ goals.
they allowed us way too many chances and got lucky.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:lol2:
Seriously Dominic? Seriously? How many times have we done this before? When did we ever learn?
That's the fucked thing. We never learn. No many how many different players or managers we bring in, there is almost always this nervousness and timidness when we play in Europe. We rush everything and end up fucking everything up.

Jun 6, 2015
We didnt play with the intention to win, so we didnt win.

I'm expecting a good explenation on why Pjanic was not starting, or this is on Allegri pussy'ing out.

And i'm also expecting him to lavish praise on how Sandro was MotM despite playing less then 30 minutes
He just gambled that the guys he put out there would get it done and we'd have Alex Sandro and Pjanic fresh for the next games. I don't see the drama in that at all. It's a long season and we had more that enough chances to win the game although the overall play was lacking for most of the game.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Least we can't say we hadn't had any chances. Sevilla pressed well. But fuck me their time wasting was laughable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)