[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (10 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Abysmal approach, abysmal performance and most of all cowardice. This sums up our CL journey year in year out and we will never ever learn. I am mostly fucking disappointed about the amount of enery I wasted anticipating this match, the wait and the excitement only to get a really cold shower and a reality check that we will never ever be the powerhouse in Europe if we keep on this mentality.

Buffon 6

Barzagli 6
Bonucci 6
Chiellini 6.5

Dani Alves 5
Khedira 5.5
Lemina 5
Asamoah 4.5
Evra 5

Dybala 5
Higuain 4.5

Pjanic 5.5
Alex Sandro 6,5
Pjaca 6

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
We just played a sublime attacking game vs Sassuolo with this italian conservatism you simpleton.
What a stupid post

3-5-2 is used because it has possibly the best defense in world football. It's been the biggest strength of the team for 5 years.

Yeah unleash Pjaca who's had a few minutes of playing time so far...

- - - Updated - - -

Pipita to put them to the sword
Match day :scared:

Today we will see the collective failure of Marotta & Miss Piggy.

THIS IS THE END of European GLORY!

- - - Updated - - -

did dis nerd call sevilla 2nd rate??

:lel1:
For once, i want you to shut your gaping hole of complains , and use your 3 braincells instead.

We ravaged Sassuolo with our offensive game that looked exciting as $#@!, but apparently its "conservative 352 comfort zone"

here is an idea:

Actually watch the $#@!ing games
:sergio: winning 3 successive ELs is not second rate
:lol2:

Some folks are just never happy. Spoilt beyond all belief.
thanks to you all idiots we drew the fucking europa league team :mad:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Hopefully good lesson for Allegri. Cant $#@! about and expect to get away with a team (midfield) like that. The squad is different now, needs to field more to its strengths.
I'm not sure he will have learnt a lesson there. It was clear from first half atleast what sampaolis boys came out to do. Little too late.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Midfield costing us.

Better 2nd half, though.

Overall it was not good enough, but still, we created enough to win. So it was a very frustrating night in the end.

Asamoah was very poor, and I didn't like Evra tonight.

Lemina was anonymous in the first half, but played much better in the second.

God damn it, what a frustrating match.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hopefully good lesson for Allegri. Cant fuck about and expect to get away with a team (midfield) like that. The squad is different now, needs to field more to its strengths.

:lol2:
Seriously Dominic? Seriously? How many times have we done this before? When did we ever learn?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
That was a typical Juve CL group performance if I've ever seen one :lol:

Some good wasted chances at the beginning, some frustrating 40 minutes in the middle followed by some more wasted chances and a great save by the opposition's GK to round things up.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Allegri has to take the blame for this one. He got his lineup all wrong and we basically threw away 70 mins of the game. But it's seemingly the same old Juve in Europe. Timid, dull and listless with spurts of decent football. The Higuain header off the crossbar summed it up for me, knew it would end 0-0 after that. What an annoying and frustrating game that was. Already off to a poor start, we simply need to win all of our home games and now we've failed.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Dybala, Pjanic and Higuain played only 18 minutes with each other! Seriously what the fuck Allegri was thinking?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
unreal how we didn't score once with all the chances we had during the game.

Higuain c'mon how we be that unlucky?!?!? And damn Sami you could have scored twice in the first half!!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Of course we will still go through the next round.

Im just glad our old experienced players gain so much more experience :tuttosport:
Counting your eggs before they hatch much?.

You have some balls to say this statement after this pussy show.

Or it was :sarcasm:?

And People were so confident we would actually win the cl
:lol: Man our midfield looked suspicious in the past 2 games...but today they were exposed hardcore. What a bullshit.

But ill blame totally on this Alleggri,,, for playing this 352.

0/10 for him for being a fucking pussy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)