[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (50 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Domani Hernanes partirà al fianco di Lemina e Asamoah - Ziuliani
wow. I understand Khedira needing a rest, but then Pjanič is a must, this game is way more important than Inter. Not one of those three is consistent or a guarantee, only Hernanes might be close to guaranteeing a bad performance lol

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Last year we won this 2-0 with two players who arent here today - Morata and Zaza
The good news is that Higuain can score more than those two combined...

I have dreamed about it two days ago and the result was 5-0 - I dont expect us to win 5-0 even if I do think its possible.. I do expect us to win this one with ease!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
wow. I understand Khedira needing a rest, but then Pjanič is a must, this game is way more important than Inter. Not one of those three is consistent or a guarantee, only Hernanes might be close to guaranteeing a bad performance lol
Only CL next stage ,not a group stage,especially not the first game in a group stage is more important then beating the most hated team in world named merda-Inter.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Only CL next stage ,not a group stage,especially not the first game in a group stage is more important then beating the most hated team in world named merda-Inter.
Well 1/6 > 1/38 ...
Anyway I can see us getting a win in both! Inter have a new coach and their team are yet to gel... Just watch their game against Pescara.. Should Pescara have Lapadula they would have beaten Inter!
I see us getting Inter even without Higuain! Dybala will score on this one I can feel it but Icardi will get his usual goal so we will win with a scoreline of X-1 probably another 3-1 win

As for Sevilla I`m really confident! I can see us getting a total control in Turin and preventing them getting a serious goal scoring opportunity 3-0 win is the result I expect even if 1-0 is good enough for me...

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I hope Sandro plays. Evra in the 352 means our offense will be out of balance and more predictable, relying on the right side of the pitch.

I really think Evra should be playing only Serie A games in a 4 men defense, specially with Pjaca on the pitch to offer alternatives for the left side of offense.

Let's see, Allegri is definitely aware of that. Let Evra play the next game after Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)