[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
These are the games we need to win. I sense some banana skins in the group so hopefully we get the 3pts.

Trying not to jinx with the italicized

May 22, 2013
Can't wait for this one!! First live CL match at home for me. Going with Tanu and some of his friends. I already practiced screaming Higuain, hopefully i will have to do that 10 times on wednesday!

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
If we play like we did against Sassuolo, we really have nothing to worry about.
Sassuolo's defence was terrible and we really should have scored at least another 3 goals while we offered them way too much space. We need to tighten up a lot for that game.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a must win game if we want to top the group. We must win each of our home games and strive for 3 points out of our 3 away games.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Can't wait for this one!! First live CL match at home for me. Going with Tanu and some of his friends. I already practiced screaming Higuain, hopefully i will have to do that 10 times on wednesday!
Have fun man, I should have gone to this game really, this is ideal week to go to two home games, Sevilla and Inter.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I think the starting 11 is quite predictable other than whether Lemina or Asamoah starts in midfield. I am going to assume that Lemina starts.

Starting Line-Up (352): Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alves, Khedira, Lemina, Pjanic, Sandro, Dybala, Higuain

Bench (only 7 allowed in UCL): Neto, Benatia, Evra, Asamoah, Cuadrado, Pjaca, Mandzukic

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #39
    We beat and outplayed Sevilla last season at home when they were much stronger without a problem. I doubt there will be a problem in beating them this time also. Pogba's absence is not felt at all when we have Pjanić playing and we have a bomber upfront in Pipita.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)