[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Sevilla [14th September, 2016] (5 Viewers)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
352 Juventus

Buffon
Alves Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini Evra
Khedira Lemina Pjanic
Dybala Higuain

4141 Sevilla

Rico
Mariano Rami Pareja Escudero
N'Zonzi
Correa Vazquez Ganso Nasri
Ben-Yedder​

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
My only fear is that he plays Evra.

And I think he might play Pjanic as a regista and Asamoah as a CM.
Evra is a very good player. He just doesnt add as much offensively as Sandro, but it would be downright pathetic if this team needs the lb to make the difference to beat fucking sevilla at home, so fear is idiotic

- - - Updated - - -

352 Juventus

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Benatia
Alves Khedira Lemina Pjanic Evra
Dybala Higuain

4141 Sevilla

Rico
Mariano Rami Pareja Escudero
N'Zonzi
Correa Vazquez Ganso Nasri
Ben-Yedder​
Fixed your shit. Also Benatia should play ahead of chiellini

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The wait is killing me, slow Monday at work, I haven''t had good sleep in the weekend which makes me really tired. My workout at lunch was a disaster, the evenings on MOndays are usually chaos with the kids re-adjusting after the weekend. Then this match is on Wednesday!!! How can I survive Tuesday?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The wait is killing me, slow Monday at work, I haven''t had good sleep in the weekend which makes me really tired. My workout at lunch was a disaster, the evenings on MOndays are usually chaos with the kids re-adjusting after the weekend. Then this match is on Wednesday!!! How can I survive Tuesday?
Get alot of orgasms

May 22, 2013
Have fun man, I should have gone to this game really, this is ideal week to go to two home games, Sevilla and Inter.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Thanks!
The Inter game is in Milan though, but i guess it's almost home. Heck, i live 20 mins from San Siro, not sure i can get tickets though...

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
A certain loss. This is the end :scared:

Anyways, despite Sevilla being a really good team, I expect us to win in Torino. Well, we should. 1-1 it is.

francesco0924

Jul 12, 2016
I think our players will be fired up enough to take revenge for last season's ridiculous loss in game 6..
I think that the last season's loss is still in the mind of our players. This is one of the reason that will push us in the search of a victory in a stage very short ,in which each match is important.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
A certain loss. This is the end :scared:

Anyways, despite Sevilla being a really good team, I expect us to win in Torino. Well, we should. 1-1 it is.
A loss might be a good thing, scare us a bit, then just rampage through the rest of campaign with 3-0's. :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)