[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
1998: Peruzzi
Torricelli- Montero Iuliano Tacconi
Di Livio Deschamps Davids Pessotto vs 1985: Favero Scirea Brio Cabrini
Zidane Bonini Tardelli
Inzaghi Del Piero Briaschi Platini Boniek
Rossi

Winners XI: Peruzzi Torricelli Scirea Ferrara Cabrini
Conte Deschamps Tardelli
Platini
Rossi Del Piero
v Losers XI: Zoff
Montero Iuliano Gentille Thuram
Davids Tacchinardi (as a starter) Camoranesi
Zidane
Inzaghi Trezeguet

1996: Peruzzi
Torricelli Ferrara Vierchowod Pessotto
Conte Sousa Deschamps
Ravanelli Vialli Del Piero

1997: Peruzzi
Porrini Ferrara Montero Iuliano
Di Livio Deschamps Jugovic
Zidane
Vieri Boksic
1998: Peruzzi
Torricelli- Montero Iuliano
Di Livio Deschamps Davids Pessotto
Zidane
Inzaghi Del Piero

1985: Zoff Favero Scirea Brio Cabrini
Bonini Tardelli
Briaschi Platini Boniek
Rossi
Tevez, Buffon, Pirlo, Chiellini should be there

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
but they are still on the losers list, like Del Piero who both won and lost finals :D

also, there should probably be someone there from the 70s final we lost to Ajax
Zoff played in 1973 final also and he lost like in 1983 :frown: altafini, anastasi and bettega deserve to be mentioned from the 1973 teams clearly.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
This worries me a little tbh. I think that apart of our bench... he could be our only real weakpoint in the formation.
It's true, Real have insane depth to choose from, but at the end of the day you are only allowed to make 3 subs, and with Benatia, Marchisio and Cuads we should have enough quality on the bench.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Didn't know where to post this, but there's a charity match on today, with del piero, max allegri, nedved and davids the stand out stars.

Here are the teams. :D

[video=twitter;869631816881364992]https://twitter.com/MaxNerozzi/status/869631816881364992[/video]

[video=twitter;869631988940107778]https://twitter.com/MaxNerozzi/status/869631988940107778[/video]

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Some here are delusional comparing individual skill :D

However, our team needs to be calm and keep concentration levels at the highest specially in the first half to get a result. Being nervous in the first half could kill our game very early.

I'm just not so confident with Juve going into a final rather than a two-leg and when Madrid is the opponent, I'm just less confident.

It's all about nerves at this stage and I'm afraid RM look way calmer going into this.
It's obvious that they are calmer considering that they have won the tournament twice in the past three years and have been continuously playing at this stage. I want to see this as an advantage for us in case they are calmer than one is supposed to be.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Didn't know where to post this, but there's a charity match on today, with del piero, max allegri, nedved and davids the stand out stars.

Here are the teams. :D

[video=twitter;869631816881364992]https://twitter.com/MaxNerozzi/status/869631816881364992[/video]

[video=twitter;869631988940107778]https://twitter.com/MaxNerozzi/status/869631988940107778[/video]
Johnny boy with the #10 ::lol3::

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
Thats the thing. You are thinking with your heart and not with reason and facts.
You are rating a player by how beautiful is his football in comparison with his effectiveness. If it was that way, i would put del piero and dybala some levels above CR7 because i like their way of playing WAY more, but guess what... in the end the latter is just a goalscoring effective machine that has destroyed records and has made his team win an insanely amount of games. Winning is what counts.

For me, players like Del Piero and Zidane are way more special than Cristiano and Messi´s goals, but then you see their curriculum...

Dont be emotional. Im not a fan of CR7. In fact, i coudnt care less about him.

yes. i dont think anyone is saying otherwise. Both teams are very balanced, and in the few details they could be better than us.. i think we will compensate with tactics, defensive solidity and hunger. But man vs man... both teams are pretty much matched and thats including CR7. Our whole defense is better, the rest is give and take.

The bench is a problem tho
I agree beauty of playing is not enough for serious football. But I disagree Dybala as example for that. I always argue with my father who watch Juventus only at champions league about Cuadrado and saying him that only natural talent is not even close enough when player has no responisibilites for team and result and just make fun on the pitch. But Dybala as 23 years old player have mental strenght(Barcelona game great example) he respect defensive responsibilites Allegri asks him for. Dybala role is not Higuains as classic striker. Higuains job is to score from chances, Dybala role is more to create chances. You must have both in team. But Dybala role is harder and less players can play his role then Higuains. Someone have to create play and chances even for Ronaldo who uses them fantastically but someone have to create it before. Dybala also can play as classic striker but that is waste of fantastic talent who can do more behind striker.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It's obvious that they are calmer considering that they have won the tournament twice in the past three years and have been continuously playing at this stage. I want to see this as an advantage for us in case they are calmer than one is supposed to be.
Yeah. This game is everything to us. I'm really afraid it will make us choke. Just like Roma and Napoli do in Serie A.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Most sources seem to agree: we will play the 4-2-3-1 / 3-5-2 hybrid with Dani Alves and Barzagli just like against Monaco. An obvious solution, as we get an extra body in defense to cover for the crazy aerial threat Real possess but barely compromise our attacking power as Dani works so damn well both ways. We will also have an attacking option off the bench, which is absolutely crucial aswell.
3 4 2 1
---------------Higuaín
-------Mandzukic----Dybala
Sandro---Pjanic--Khedira--Alves
---Chiellini---Bonucci--Barza

4 3 2 1
------Higuain--------
Mandzu----dybala-----cuad
-------pjanic ------khedira
Sandro----Chiellini---Bonucci--Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)