[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Zoff played in 1973 final also and he lost like in 1983 :frown: altafini, anastasi and bettega deserve to be mentioned from the 1973 teams clearly.
damn Zoff had crazy longevity

- - - Updated - - -

nope, they weren't in a final , they were our great trio of 50s , 60s , but we failed to reach european glory back then . Sivori was the only one left when we defeated Real on their pitch in 60s.
i dont think we failed, its just that the European Cup wasnt as important in its early years as national competitions, so we were more focused on Serie A

- - - Updated - - -

Johnny boy with the #10 ::lol3::
Gianni Infantino and Andrea Agnelli on the same team :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Kovacic: 'No rush to study Juve'
By Football Italia staff

Mateo Kovacic admits Real Madrid “haven’t studied Juventus yet, as for now we’re focusing on ourselves” in the Champions League Final.

Kovacic... I almost forgot that he exist. Mediocre Interscumbag.
..but to be honest, i'm drunk as hell, so anyway

@Lapa

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ok that is your opinion. I disagree.
Ronaldo during the 2009-2010 campaign: 33 goals in 35 appearances

And that is his lowest scoring season for Real Madrid by double digits. I understand if you like Dybala more but saying he's better than Ronaldo is crazy.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

And that is his lowest scoring season for Real Madrid by double digits. I understand if you like Dybala more but saying he's better than Ronaldo is crazy.
Yeah and it's stupid comparing now. Ronaldo is more a stricker and let's not forget how shitty Dybala looked earlier this season.
In that way, both Ronaldo and Dybala had a similar season.

- - - Updated - - -

Kovacic: 'No rush to study Juve'
By Football Italia staff

Mateo Kovacic admits Real Madrid “haven’t studied Juventus yet, as for now we’re focusing on ourselves” in the Champions League Final.

The trophy will be decided on Saturday evening in Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium.

“We haven’t studied Juventus yet, as for now we’re focusing on ourselves, as we have done for every game this season,” the former Inter midfielder told Mediaset Premium.

“We’ll start looking at them over the next few days. We know that there are great players in the Bianconeri squad, but so do we and we’ll prove what we can do in Cardiff.

“Paulo Dybala is a danger, but let’s not forget Gonzalo Higuain and Mario Mandzukic. That’s not to mention the defence and Gigi Buffon.

“It won’t make any difference if Juve play with three or four at the back. Our Coach warned us this is going to be a balanced game and I expect it to be a wonderful clash.”
Yeah. That's not true. Why lie about something we all know is not true? I guess they took lessons from Trump, who took lessons from Italian football.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017

Ronaldo is bigger player then Dybala. Dybala can be future. I said I like more type of player like Dybala not compared to Ronaldo at his best now at +30 age. He was not born as a great player. He become just like I think Dybala will if he stay at Juventus and continue like this. I would not exchange Dybala with Ronaldo no matter he is more great player now because future and style what I like more and play what he I think will continue improving a lot next years. Number of goals is not most important to me and depends of position and role of player. Mandzukic scores more then Ribery when they get triple. That is not to me most important thing.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah and it's stupid comparing now. Ronaldo is more a stricker and let's not forget how shitty Dybala looked earlier this season.
In that way, both Ronaldo and Dybala had a similar season.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. That's not true. Why lie about something we all know is not true? I guess they took lessons from Trump, who took lessons from Italian football.
He is a striker now but he wasn't 7 years ago.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
He is a striker now but he wasn't 7 years ago.
Yeah? That's my point. It's also why I said he isn't as influental to how Real play anymore. But of course. After I wrote that, he just scored even more goals.

- - - Updated - - -

Radja Nainggolan on Instagram: "The only Treble on Saturday will be for Cristiano Ronaldo"
:numnum:
@Ocelot @DAiDEViL @igortudor - Our top jinx master. And he's right too :agree:

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
I think that is not smart compare player who had two great seasons with now great one who will be for few years done. They have different style. Ronaldo is superstar and all his teammates when they are with ball look for him. He doesnt have bother with defense what italian coaches care more then others. But as I see we wouldnt agree at 100%. But doesnt matter.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

By that logic Jardel was a better player than Zidane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)