[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Radja Nainggolan on Instagram: "The only Treble on Saturday will be for Cristiano Ronaldo"
:numnum:
Fucking bald psycho!He never give up insulting us while he is rotting a t Roma and will never win anything.What treble will Ronaldo win?Ballon D'or is the third?Since Barcelona win Copa del Ray.Fuck him.

- - - Updated - - -

I have two things about the setup.
I am thinking who is better to start Barza or Quadrado?Have no real answer.
Barza is a little slow.Maybe if we play Chiello-Bon Bon with Dani-Sandro at defense with Quadrado in front with a STRICKT order to him to help the defense will be a better choice.Of course Dani can go forward when we attack too.
I don't know.
Another thing which must be pointed out is their keeper Navas.He was their weakest point prior to 3-4 games .Was conceding for a joke.Now ,last few games he is playing like a little Gigi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah. This game is everything to us. I'm really afraid it will make us choke. Just like Roma and Napoli do in Serie A.
We shouldn't choke, if we have learned anything is that this team's mental strength. We have to start using that at the big stage too. We did it against barca and I see no reason why we shouldn't do it in the final. It's enough already, we have to win this cup...with that said I am nervous as fuck.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We shouldn't choke, if we have learned anything is that this team's mental strength. We have to start using that at the big stage too. We did it against barca and I see no reason why we shouldn't do it in the final. It's enough already, we have to win this cup...with that said I am nervous as fuck.
I'm in full @Seven mode and i'm consistantly picturing 3-0 scorelines for us in the final.

Determination will crush the complacent

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
For most fans player in other team is always much better. Probably Real fans talks same way about Dybala like Juventus about Ronaldo.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Lol I can't even believe Ronaldo v Dybala is being discussed. That's the cringy stuff ratcafe fans would do. Ronaldo Is in a league of his own.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
I really like Ronaldo since Kaka played. I argue million times with Messi fans. But I appreciate players we have instead boring admiring at others as fans always do.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When we are focused and go for it we're a scary team at times. It's when we think we have an advantage that the team loses its edge.

Of course Real Madrid have world class players and numerous goal threats so it's a hugely dangerous game, as a CL final should be. It'll go to details again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)