[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
If you attack is weaker than you defence, i think going all offensive and depend on the attack will make you lose the games. So in that case it would be better to bet on your defence and pounce on counters.

But like someone said, we are not a "defensive" team anymore like in the Conte era. We are a team that have a good defense and a lethal attack with good transitions. We used to be defensive under conte because we had 2 very offensively limited wingbacks and 2 DM protecting a creator (pirlo) who huffed balls forward. Now we are way more dynamic.

I think it will all depend on how much Allegri fears Real madrid. If he feels their attack is too much to cope...you can bet ur ass we will play VERY cautious and try to break them on the counter. After all, we are Juventus in the end, and this team has a heavy emphasis on defending since always. Italian style of playing.

We look more attacking minded now because we use to have players who are good at attacking and a new formation... but our main mindset will always be to defend first.
Disagree, how your attack compares with your defense is not remotely as important as how your attack matches up against the opposition's defense.
We completely took the game against Barca in the first leg because of their many weak points in defense. A similar approach against Atletico would not have worked, where we would have to take a different style, possibly with a different formation. .
Real are a more versatile and dynamic team than Barca, and although they've leaked in plenty of goals in the CL, it's hard to pinpoint a weakness in their team. I'm sure Allegri has something up his sleeve, but I have no idea how he will set up the team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
Dybala can and will improve himself as a player. I respect Ronaldo and freak out to see people who laugh at him because his football is not that beautiful as Messi play. But Dybala is more my type of player then Cristiano. I will not change him now with any player on the world. Higuain can and probably will score 30 at season but Dybala is more then that. He is more special player.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Some people here are just too biased..
Buffon > navas - Obvious
Leo > ramos - Obvious as well
Chilleni > carvajal - Not the right comparison.. The right one should be Alves>Carvajal (even if Carvajal is very good)
Alves=marcelo - Again not the right comparison - The right one should be A.Sandro<Marcelo (I like A.Sandro but Marcelo is currently the best LB in the world)
Pjanic > modric - Pjanic is having a great campaign so far but I dont know if I can say he is better than Modric (He is having a better campaign so far..)
Kheddira = kroos - What?? Khedira is probably the most underrated player in our team but no way he is equal to Kroos.. Kroos>Khedira No doubt about it!
Higuain > benzema - Overall I agree but in the CL for now Benzema shows more than Higuain
CR7 or dybala - Come on Dybala is a great prospect and in the future people would be talking Neymar Mbappe Dybala but currently there is no chance Dybala is better - Also now CR7 is more of a team player.. CR7>Dybala
and... you didnt mention Isco who is better than Mandzukic (at least attacking wise)

Comparison between the teams is actually very simple - Real are stronger in attack, Juve are stronger in defense - Real will probably dictate the play with us going on the counters - Real are stronger in individual level and depth and we have far more unity in our team
Its a battle of Individuals and attack vs Unity and defense!
Alves,sandro>Any wingers on their team.barca beaten them in the last el clasicom atch and juve beaten barca in first leg and killed them in second leg.barca are obviously stronger than real in attack.But I don't think anyone is arguing you guys they have a better squad.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
I dont know why you bring his primadonna personality on all this. I dont judge him by how much he screams or tantrums.
The second yellow to chiello? it was daylight robbery...but again..what this have to do with the galactical quantity of goals CR7 scores?. Also, the fact that we have kept him at bay doesnt mean anything. Outside of the Juve games..he has been stupidly good.

If he receives so many balls and the gameplan is based around giving all balls to him...is for an obvious reason. If we had a player who scored for fun like him, you can bet your house that our gameplan would be build around him to the extremes.

He is not only an "awesome" player. That adjective would be for the likes of Del Piero and Shevchencko. CR7 and Messi defined an era of football and raised the bar to new heights. They are simply unreal.

- - - Updated - - -

Numbers speak for themselves.
Football is more then just numbers for me. Maybe for you not. And that is alright.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Some here are delusional comparing individual skill :D

However, our team needs to be calm and keep concentration levels at the highest specially in the first half to get a result. Being nervous in the first half could kill our game very early.

I'm just not so confident with Juve going into a final rather than a two-leg and when Madrid is the opponent, I'm just less confident.

It's all about nerves at this stage and I'm afraid RM look way calmer going into this.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I dont know why you bring his primadonna personality on all this. I dont judge him by how much he screams or tantrums.
The second yellow to chiello? it was daylight robbery...but again..what this have to do with the galactical quantity of goals CR7 scores?. Also, the fact that we have kept him at bay doesnt mean anything. Outside of the Juve games..he has been stupidly good.

If he receives so many balls and the gameplan is based around giving all balls to him...is for an obvious reason. If we had a player who scored for fun like him, you can bet your house that our gameplan would be build around him to the extremes.

He is not only an "awesome" player. That adjective would be for the likes of Del Piero and Shevchencko. CR7 and Messi defined an era of football and raised the bar to new heights. They are simply unreal.

- - - Updated - - -

Numbers speak for themselves.
And did you judge him by his diving skills at all?
Okay ,I give up,since he is coming to my hometown for a Super cup I will do utmost to take his signature on a jersey specially dedicated to you and will send it to you.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
And did you judge him by his diving skills only a little ?
Okay ,I give up,since he is coming to my hometown for a Super cup I will do utmost to take his signature on a jersey specially dedicated to you.
He judge him by numbers. Numbers can find person who never watch game. For me most important is difference in play player make.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
The player comparisons are just :sergoi:
And some people should stop underestimating our players. For the first time, in a long time, we have a top 4 team - also player wise. In some positions, Real got the best players in the world, but so do we. But people - for some reason - never talk about defense and keeper. What worries me the most is Real's and Ronaldo's form and the fact that they actually look like a good unit.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dybala can and will improve himself as a player. I respect Ronaldo and freak out to see people who laugh at him because his football is not that beautiful as Messi play. But Dybala is more my type of player then Cristiano. I will not change him now with any player on the world. Higuain can and probably will score 30 at season but Dybala is more then that. He is more special player.
He judge him by numbers. Numbers can find person who never watch game. For me most important is difference in play player make.
Thats the thing. You are thinking with your heart and not with reason and facts.
You are rating a player by how beautiful is his football in comparison with his effectiveness. If it was that way, i would put del piero and dybala some levels above CR7 because i like their way of playing WAY more, but guess what... in the end the latter is just a goalscoring effective machine that has destroyed records and has made his team win an insanely amount of games. Winning is what counts.

For me, players like Del Piero and Zidane are way more special than Cristiano and Messi´s goals, but then you see their curriculum...

And did you judge him by his diving skills at all?
Okay ,I give up,since he is coming to my hometown for a Super cup I will do utmost to take his signature on a jersey specially dedicated to you and will send it to you.
Dont be emotional. Im not a fan of CR7. In fact, i coudnt care less about him.

And some people should stop underestimating our players. For the first time, in a long time, we have a top 4 team - also player wise. In some positions, Real got the best players in the world, but so do we. But people - for some reason - never talk about defense and keeper. What worries me the most is Real's and Ronaldo's form and the fact that they actually look like a good unit.
yes. i dont think anyone is saying otherwise. Both teams are very balanced, and in the few details they could be better than us.. i think we will compensate with tactics, defensive solidity and hunger. But man vs man... both teams are pretty much matched and thats including CR7. Our whole defense is better, the rest is give and take.

The bench is a problem tho

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Although Barzagli is way past his prime.. Sadly.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo is in great form.

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
Let's do a best Juve won CL XI vs Juve lost CL XI

Winners XI: Peruzzi Torricelli Scirea Ferrara Cabrini
Conte Deschamps Tardelli
Platini
Rossi Del Piero
v Losers XI: Zoff
Montero Iuliano Gentille Thuram
Davids Pirlo Camoranesi/Tacchinardi(as a starter)
Zidane
Inzaghi Trezeguet

1996: Peruzzi
Torricelli Ferrara Vierchowod Pessotto
Conte Sousa Deschamps
Ravanelli Vialli Del Piero

1997: Peruzzi
Porrini Ferrara Montero Iuliano
Di Livio Deschamps Jugovic
Zidane
Vieri Boksic
1998: Peruzzi
Torricelli- Montero Iuliano
Di Livio Deschamps Davids Pessotto
Zidane
Inzaghi Del Piero

1985: Zoff Favero Scirea Brio Cabrini
Bonini Tardelli
Briaschi Platini Boniek
Rossi

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I've been burying my head in work to try and not think about this game but I've just realised....what's the point in that? Gotta get excited and milk it for every drop.

Absolutely GUTTED that the final is so close to home but I'm on the other side of the fuckin world. Love our team's growth this year - strength to strength. This is gonna be the culmination of it all. The crown which shows our non lottare mai more than any other.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I've been burying my head in work to try and not think about this game but I've just realised....what's the point in that? Gotta get excited and milk it for every drop.

Absolutely GUTTED that the final is so close to home but I'm on the other side of the fuckin world. Love our team's growth this year - strength to strength. This is gonna be the culmination of it all. The crown which shows our non lottare mai more than any other.
Lottare means to fight, I think you mean mollare. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)