[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
We aren't even a defensive team, we just are good defensively.
Exactly. So why are people assuming we will absorb pressure and play on the counter? Shouldn't we try to force as many corners as possible? We have scored from a corner play from each of the last two rounds.

Having said that. Dybala scored twice against Barca on the counter. And higuain scored once against Monaco on the counter.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Ronaldo 16/17: 40 goals, 8 of them penalties.

Dybala 16/17: 19 goals, 6 of them penalties.
Ronaldo is the better finisher, no doubt whatsoever, but Dybala is a creative genius. Ronaldo can only dream of creating chances like Dybala does.

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain over Benzema tho? Real already made the decision and I can't say they were wrong.
Yes, I stand by that selection. Benzema's CL record is better, but as a whole, Higuain has been a couple of levels over Benzema over the past 2-3 seasons.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Give Dybala a time both ,to become a "professional" diver and to score goals like Ronaldo does.7 years difference in age.
My point is that you are over praising that bitch.Yes he is awesome player ,so?What's all the hype about him?At least 60% of his "gazillions "of goals ,at least are from a penalty shots.He won't touch the ball in Saturday.Watch and see.
I'm pretty sure Ronaldo 7 years ago was way better than Dybala is right now. Or ever will be honestly. This is Ronaldo bro.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
If Real line up their 433 with Ronaldo & Marcelo on the left, with Modric LCM it'll be a highway for Alves and Cuadrado. Difference is, Cuadrado will track back and defend, while Ronaldo will just stand there or give away a freekick
Quadrado won't start in my opinion.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Quadrado won't start in my opinion.
Most sources seem to agree: we will play the 4-2-3-1 / 3-5-2 hybrid with Dani Alves and Barzagli just like against Monaco. An obvious solution, as we get an extra body in defense to cover for the crazy aerial threat Real possess but barely compromise our attacking power as Dani works so damn well both ways. We will also have an attacking option off the bench, which is absolutely crucial aswell.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Kovacic: 'No rush to study Juve'
By Football Italia staff

Mateo Kovacic admits Real Madrid “haven’t studied Juventus yet, as for now we’re focusing on ourselves” in the Champions League Final.

The trophy will be decided on Saturday evening in Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium.

“We haven’t studied Juventus yet, as for now we’re focusing on ourselves, as we have done for every game this season,” the former Inter midfielder told Mediaset Premium.

“We’ll start looking at them over the next few days. We know that there are great players in the Bianconeri squad, but so do we and we’ll prove what we can do in Cardiff.

“Paulo Dybala is a danger, but let’s not forget Gonzalo Higuain and Mario Mandzukic. That’s not to mention the defence and Gigi Buffon.

“It won’t make any difference if Juve play with three or four at the back. Our Coach warned us this is going to be a balanced game and I expect it to be a wonderful clash.”

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Kovacic: 'No rush to study Juve'
By Football Italia staff

Mateo Kovacic admits Real Madrid “haven’t studied Juventus yet, as for now we’re focusing on ourselves” in the Champions League Final.

The trophy will be decided on Saturday evening in Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium.

“We haven’t studied Juventus yet, as for now we’re focusing on ourselves, as we have done for every game this season,” the former Inter midfielder told Mediaset Premium.

“We’ll start looking at them over the next few days. We know that there are great players in the Bianconeri squad, but so do we and we’ll prove what we can do in Cardiff.

“Paulo Dybala is a danger, but let’s not forget Gonzalo Higuain and Mario Mandzukic. That’s not to mention the defence and Gigi Buffon.

“It won’t make any difference if Juve play with three or four at the back. Our Coach warned us this is going to be a balanced game and I expect it to be a wonderful clash.”
Just confirms my view on Zidane as a glorified caretaker rather than a coach

if true

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Just confirms my view on Zidane as a glorified caretaker rather than a coach

if true
probably a smokescreen.

secretly they are shitting themselves but this is probably to come across as a way to look like they are more confident than they are

or

what you said

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
]I just feel you are jealous of his merits.[/B]

Listen, i despise Cronaldo as much as you. He is a diver, and gay as fuck. But to try to minimize what he has done is simply cringy.
The guy is record man, penalties or not.

And i hope he gets injured for our final of course.
If you read again my post you will see that I rate him as an "awesome player".How more I can rate him than what I wrote about him? Absolutely no jelaous.On the other hand ,you do watch Real games,don't you? He is an absolute owner of the Real game.Did you noticed from the Real games that in every single,but in every singe occasion ,if some Real player didn't gave the ball to him he is protesting as much as he will punch that player.Aside that he is a good player ,the fact is that all balls are directed to him.Period.
I don't hate him or anything similar like that.And I never compare this Ronaldo to this Dybla.It's an unfair comparing .I just raise my opinion about all the arisen hype about this primadona.
Tell me please,aside from that wrong given second yellow to Chiello few years ago against us,when he gave a good game against Juventus?
So,again,I repeat,he won't touch the ball in Saturday.

I am much,much more concerned about Marcello's and Modric's capabilities than that of CR7.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo 16/17: 40 goals, 8 of them penalties.

Dybala 16/17: 19 goals, 6 of them penalties.
I never compare Ronaldo and Dybala so I don't know why is this comparison.I only said that Dybala is way far (in that manner) from Ronaldo diving skills.
Anyway ,it's unfair to point out his penalty percentage just of 2016/17 year.

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain over Benzema tho? Real already made the decision and I can't say they were wrong.
Benzema better than Higuain????? No way.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Actually why does being a good defensive team mean that we will be abosbing pressure and trying to hit on counter attacks?

In defense, we r good not just without the ball but with the ball as well. And if our attack is weaker than our defense, shouldn't we attack more to increase the chance of scoring?
If you attack is weaker than you defence, i think going all offensive and depend on the attack will make you lose the games. So in that case it would be better to bet on your defence and pounce on counters.

But like someone said, we are not a "defensive" team anymore like in the Conte era. We are a team that have a good defense and a lethal attack with good transitions. We used to be defensive under conte because we had 2 very offensively limited wingbacks and 2 DM protecting a creator (pirlo) who huffed balls forward. Now we are way more dynamic.

Exactly. So why are people assuming we will absorb pressure and play on the counter? Shouldn't we try to force as many corners as possible? We have scored from a corner play from each of the last two rounds.

Having said that. Dybala scored twice against Barca on the counter. And higuain scored once against Monaco on the counter.
I think it will all depend on how much Allegri fears Real madrid. If he feels their attack is too much to cope...you can bet ur ass we will play VERY cautious and try to break them on the counter. After all, we are Juventus in the end, and this team has a heavy emphasis on defending since always. Italian style of playing.

We look more attacking minded now because we use to have players who are good at attacking and a new formation... but our main mindset will always be to defend first.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I'm pretty sure Ronaldo 7 years ago was way better than Dybala is right now. Or ever will be honestly. This is Ronaldo bro.
Okay,I admire what you think about him.I don't rate him that much.

- - - Updated - - -

Most sources seem to agree: we will play the 4-2-3-1 / 3-5-2 hybrid with Dani Alves and Barzagli just like against Monaco. An obvious solution, as we get an extra body in defense to cover for the crazy aerial threat Real possess but barely compromise our attacking power as Dani works so damn well both ways. We will also have an attacking option off the bench, which is absolutely crucial aswell.
And also having in mind that Quadrado's form of lately is shit.

- - - Updated - - -

inDa players called him and told him to beat us. :ratcafe:
They can do only that.Sore losers.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If you read again my post you will see that I rate him as an "awesome player".How more I can rate him than what I wrote about him? Absolutely no jelaous.On the other hand ,you do watch Real games,don't you? He is an absolute owner of the Real game.Did you noticed from the Real games that in every single,but in every singe occasion ,if some Real player didn't gave the ball to him he is protesting as much as he will punch that player.Aside that he is a good player ,the fact is that all balls are directed to him.Period.
I don't hate him or anything similar like that.And I never compare this Ronaldo to this Dybla.It's an unfair comparing .I just raise my opinion about all the arisen hype about this primadona.
Tell me please,aside from that wrong given second yellow to Chiello few years ago against us,when he gave a good game against Juventus?
So,again,I repeat,he won't touch the ball in Saturday.

I am much,much more concerned about Marcello's and Modric's capabilities than that of CR7.
I dont know why you bring his primadonna personality on all this. I dont judge him by how much he screams or tantrums.
The second yellow to chiello? it was daylight robbery...but again..what this have to do with the galactical quantity of goals CR7 scores?. Also, the fact that we have kept him at bay doesnt mean anything. Outside of the Juve games..he has been stupidly good.

If he receives so many balls and the gameplan is based around giving all balls to him...is for an obvious reason. If we had a player who scored for fun like him, you can bet your house that our gameplan would be build around him to the extremes.

He is not only an "awesome" player. That adjective would be for the likes of Del Piero and Shevchencko. CR7 and Messi defined an era of football and raised the bar to new heights. They are simply unreal.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok that is your opinion. I disagree.
Numbers speak for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)