[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What a post..... .Well ,I will take that primadonas to do that..... "Let these poor $#@!ers win it for a change"Wow,what a statement.... Surely Real player will do that.

- - - Updated - - -

True ,and also athe biggest diver in the history of football.Fierce competition with Suarez and Neymar.Primadona "freak".
Dybala has turned into a proffesional diver too. Your point?.

And CR7 has scored gazzilions of goals anyways.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
If Real line up their 433 with Ronaldo & Marcelo on the left, with Modric LCM it'll be a highway for Alves and Cuadrado. Difference is, Cuadrado will track back and defend, while Ronaldo will just stand there or give away a freekick

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Dybala has turned into a proffesional diver too. Your point?.

And CR7 has scored gazzilions of goals anyways.
Give Dybala a time both ,to become a "professional" diver and to score goals like Ronaldo does.7 years difference in age.
My point is that you are over praising that bitch.Yes he is awesome player ,so?What's all the hype about him?At least 60% of his "gazillions "of goals ,at least are from a penalty shots.He won't touch the ball in Saturday.Watch and see.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Bring on carbaghali. Their left side is where we gonna do most damage and he can't handle Mandzu on arial battles anyway.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
If Real line up their 433 with Ronaldo & Marcelo on the left, with Modric LCM it'll be a highway for Alves and Cuadrado. Difference is, Cuadrado will track back and defend, while Ronaldo will just stand there or give away a freekick
If I'm not mistaken Kroos play the lcm which is even worse. Unless zizu pushes Cashemiro to cover that area which would free up middle at times for Dybala when he's not drifting wide.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Barza-Alves or Alves-Cuadrado?
Barza Alves.
We've seen Alves' best in that role for sure. He seems better without Cuadrado and when he can focus on creating for Dybala and Higuain.
Besides making Cuadrado a sub gives us one attacking option from the bench at least.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Some people here are just too biased..
Buffon > navas - Obvious
Leo > ramos - Obvious as well
Chilleni > carvajal - Not the right comparison.. The right one should be Alves>Carvajal (even if Carvajal is very good)
Alves=marcelo - Again not the right comparison - The right one should be A.Sandro<Marcelo (I like A.Sandro but Marcelo is currently the best LB in the world)
Pjanic > modric - Pjanic is having a great campaign so far but I dont know if I can say he is better than Modric (He is having a better campaign so far..)
Kheddira = kroos - What?? Khedira is probably the most underrated player in our team but no way he is equal to Kroos.. Kroos>Khedira No doubt about it!
Higuain > benzema - Overall I agree but in the CL for now Benzema shows more than Higuain
CR7 or dybala - Come on Dybala is a great prospect and in the future people would be talking Neymar Mbappe Dybala but currently there is no chance Dybala is better - Also now CR7 is more of a team player.. CR7>Dybala
and... you didnt mention Isco who is better than Mandzukic (at least attacking wise)

Comparison between the teams is actually very simple - Real are stronger in attack, Juve are stronger in defense - Real will probably dictate the play with us going on the counters - Real are stronger in individual level and depth and we have far more unity in our team
Its a battle of Individuals and attack vs Unity and defense!
Mandzukic is obviously better than Isco lol

Sami should be compared to Casemiro, Kroos to Dybala (closest thing to an AM in both teams, when all starters are there), Bale to Cuadrado, Ronaldo to Mandzukic and Benz to Higgy

- - - Updated - - -

No way, my dear friend.
Based on this season only, hes right

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo 16/17: 40 goals, 8 of them penalties.

Dybala 16/17: 19 goals, 6 of them penalties.
How many were tapins though

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Give Dybala a time both ,to become a "professional" diver and to score goals like Ronaldo does.7 years difference in age.
My point is that you are over praising that bitch.Yes he is awesome player ,so?What's all the hype about him?At least 60% of his "gazillions "of goals ,at least are from a penalty shots.He won't touch the ball in Saturday.Watch and see.
I just feel you are jealous of his merits.

Listen, i despise Cronaldo as much as you. He is a diver, and gay as fuck. But to try to minimize what he has done is simply cringy.
The guy is record man, penalties or not.

And i hope he gets injured for our final of course.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mandzukic is obviously better than Isco lol

Sami should be compared to Casemiro, Kroos to Dybala (closest thing to an AM in both teams, when all starters are there), Bale to Cuadrado, Ronaldo to Mandzukic and Benz to Higgy

- - - Updated - - -

Based on this season only, hes right

- - - Updated - - -

How many were tapins though
Nope Id say Isco was very influential for Real - Mandzukic is important for us as well - overall Isco is better but you cant ignore what Mandzukic is doing for us so individual wise Isco is better team wise Mandzukic gets the edge which is quite what I said that the whole comparison is not right as it depends on what kind of role the player is doing and the difference is individual vs unity - Real have better individuals, We are more of a team!

As for Ronaldo - 40 goals 20 tap ins 8 penalties the rest are offside goals lol

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
Looks like Bale is fit and wants to play. I'd love to see that. Bale who hasn't played in the longest time, coming off an injury playing instead of Isco who is in form.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Actually why does being a good defensive team mean that we will be abosbing pressure and trying to hit on counter attacks?

In defense, we r good not just without the ball but with the ball as well. And if our attack is weaker than our defense, shouldn't we attack more to increase the chance of scoring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)