CL: Club Brugge - Juventus (14 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

LOL, i wasnt making fun of short people. Read my other post dude and you will figure it out.
Oh, I'm sorry...I take it away...You post that a bit too late...I apologize...I thought you were making fun....My bad.....

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso ] ++
my ratings:

Abbiati- had to work once and screwed up very shaky- 5

Emerson- didn't had an amzing game alright i guess- 5.5

Vieira- good game the red was totlly unjestified- 6

Nedved- true bianconero fighter great game nice goal luv the guy- 7

Zlatan- very nice moves amazing first half .. but he sometimes very annoying shots when he should pass and that miss on open goal i didnt like it he just stood there and waited sometimes he seem to not care- 7 though

Trezeguet- had millions of misses in first half but great had a beautiful goal 100 goals with Juve well done- 7

we should have won 7-1 easly

and missing Alex...
The boys looked shakey out their....finishing was not at its best, also in Defence the clearing of loose balls was not as sharp as usual causing that late goal.....also Abbiati could have played much better....and one last note Zlatan annoyed the hell out of me with his silly ass...he should play more professionaly this is not backyard football where u try to juke the goalkeeper....its all good though i love his creativity

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I don't believe that Tony was making fun of short people, but I think that a mayory of people here agree that Capello likes tall and strong players in front...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Trezeguet: “Un onore far parte della storia dela Juve”

“Per me è un onore far parte della storia dell Juventus che è una società eccezionale. Ringrazio tutti i miei compagni per l’appoggio che mi hanno dato.” Trezeguet non ha perso tempo: dopo la doppietta rifilata all’Empoli, che lo aveva portato a quota 99 gol in maglia bianconera, tre giorni dopo ha timbrato il suo 100° sigillo.Cento gol tutti importanti e uno più bello dell’altro, ma se prorpio deve scegliere, David non ha dubbi: “Beh, credo che il più bello sia stato quello segnato lo scors oanno contro il Milan, quantomeno perché ci ha consegnato lo scudetto. La soddisfazione più grande però l’ho provato dopo il gol contro il Real, sempre nella passata stagione: un po’ perché fa sempre piacere segnare contro una squadra del genere e un po’ perché venivo da un brutto infortunio e segnare è stato il modo migliore per ripartire. Ora l’obiettivo è raggiungere Platini a quota 104 e spero di iniziare la rincorsa già domenica, contro l’Ascoli.” Quanto alla partita contro il Bruges, David non nasconde la sua soddisfazione: “Abbiamo giocato una mezz’ora eccezionale e anche se nel finale abbiamo fatto un po’ di fatica, abbiamo dato una grande prova di forza. Sono fiero dei miei compagni e di me stesso.”

-------------------------
Trez says that it is a honour to score 100 goals for a team like juve. he thinks the goal against milan last season has been the best, because it brought the scudetto and has game after so many injuires. and the goal against real has been the most emotional.
Trez thanks the players of juve who helped him to score these goals..:touched:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Or Cassano :cool:
I would love to know.....If Capello had Cassano,Zlatan,Trezeguet....Whom would he start with???? I'm Sure Cassano would be selected...the Competition would be between Zlatan and Trezeguet....

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
I don't believe that Tony was making fun of short people, but I think that a mayory of people here agree that Capello likes tall and strong players in front...
Not to the point where he would let height be a dominating factor in which player he plays. Capello is a pragmatic not a moron.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

I would love to know.....If Capello had Cassano,Zlatan,Trezeguet....Whom would he start with???? I'm Sure Cassano would be selected...the Competition would be between Zlatan and Trezeguet....
Or it is then where he'll play the trident, but honestly Zlatan and Trezeguet are amazing, I hope Cassano won't come to disturb this duo.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Yes i know, but the commentator said that Del Piero was warming up in the second half and i know del Piero wouldnt be warming up if capello didnt intend to play him, Thats why i think Del Piero might of felt something while warming up and Capello didnt want to risk it.

As for donkeys, i didnt mean you. I just mean ALL the people that truly believe Capello doesnt play Adrian Mutu and Del Piero because of height.

Capello not giving Dp chance in tonight's game, probably means that He'll start against Ascoli along-side Mutu....If thats the case, then It's fine with me...Tho, I wanted to see him badly in that game....I don't believe it has something to do with height....(Cassano)....It's just that he's not a big fan of Mutu I guess.....and Thats why I believe that Adrian will be leaving early this winter....

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004

Or it is then where he'll play the trident, but honestly Zlatan and Trezeguet are amazing, I hope Cassano won't come to disturb this duo.
and he wont be disturbing the duo only:fero:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I don't think Pavel deserve the bench in favour of Cassano....If he really wants to play the trident, he got Mutu and Ale to play with....I think that he's inlove with the 4-4-2.....and he wont change it unless some Injuries hit us.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)