CL: Club Brugge - Juventus (6 Viewers)

edmund

Sep 13, 2005
Well I'm back, first of all: congratulations!
Juve's first half was more than impressive. I have never seen a team play so good against us. We just weren't allowed in the game for the first hour. So much movement, great passing, nice individual actions… We were lucky to have such a great keeper (and he's our inexperienced second keeper) because he played outstanding. Nice 100th goal for Trezeguet and he deserved it because he played really well and was unlucky before. I guess my team fought hard but was outclassed by a superior team. If Juve keeps on playing like this, it will reach the final. Well despite of our defeat I had a great time, nice atmosphere in the stadium and some world class football on the pitch. So, good luck in the next matches and I hope we can show more of our abilities when we come to Del Alpi ;)
Cheers!

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

yeah, its really sucks.. because the reason why i became a Juve fan was DP!! and now ppl make u HATE HIM!!! makes me SICK!!!
Forza Juventus !
You know what's the problem Juve_Kosova,if you like someone you simply do,and noone can change it.Obviously you didn't like Del Piero that much.:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)