[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (8 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
3-5-2 with Llorente sounds retarded but maybe it could work. They are short, Llorente could kill them. Back 5 is maybe safer against the trio.

Ok maybe it is retarded.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It's not impossible tbh. Will be extremely tough but we have to believe!
Exactly. I see many people here are troubled by Barcelona and think they are unstoppable.

But no team is unbeatable.

This season:

September 2014: PSG - Barcelona 3:2
October 2014: Real Madrid - Barcelona 3:1
November 2014: Barcelona - Celta 0:1
January 2015: Real Sociedad - Barcelona 1:0
February 2015: Barcelona - Malaga 0:1
May 2015: Bayern - Barcelona 3:2

It can be done and if anyone can do it now, when Barcelona is at peak of their form, it's Juve.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
3-5-2 with Llorente sounds retarded but maybe it could work. They are short, Llorente could kill them. Back 5 is maybe safer against the trio.

Ok maybe it is retarded.
its not working, look at bayerns first game in barcelona, we also played with 3 at the back and we sucked, later we changed to 4 again, but juventus is more used to a 3-5-2 system, maybe for you guys it may work.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. I see many people here are troubled by Barcelona and think they are unstoppable.

But no team is unbeatable.

This season:

September 2014: PSG - Barcelona 3:2
October 2014: Real Madrid - Barcelona 3:1
November 2014: Barcelona - Celta 0:1
January 2015: Real Sociedad - Barcelona 1:0
February 2015: Barcelona - Malaga 0:1
May 2015: Bayern - Barcelona 3:2

It can be done and if anyone can do it now, when Barcelona is at peak of their form, it's Juve.
As I said they are vulnerable at back, their defence aint that good, in my opinion madrid has a better defence and you could put 3 goals past them, you can score against barcelona, I have no doubt that juventus will get some chances during the game, the key will be to defend really really well against their attack and use the chances you get.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
No 3-5-2 unless Allegri is working on a very specific game plan for the final. I just don't think we can afford to play within ourselves and barely threaten a team like Barca who look vulnerable on the back foot but can and will create chances regardless of how careful you are.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It'll be 4-3-1-2 (or similar).

Go and watch Allegri's Milan beating Barca 2-0 a couple of years ago.

That'll give you a pretty good idea of what to expect Juve to try and do in the final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)