[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (8 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Everyone here, excluding myself thank you very much, was scared shitless of Real Madrid. Now we played the first leg and we actually look the better side. I know I'd bet on us anyway. We can beat Barcelona too, they're only marginally better than Real.
Nah man. There's a reaosn why everyone here wanted to face Real in the semi's. Not that they're not great, but the others are simply better. And by no means, I'm not underestimating our result yesterday. I think we played a massive game, and I agree that if we keep playing the way we have, we could cause problems to Barca. Just not enough problems to win though IMO.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10,122
    Exactly. We didn't know what kind of a coach Pep was (until after he destroyed a perfect Bayern singlehandedly, of course) but we know too well what a shit coach Luis Enrique is. Pep is the most overrated "thing" in football.
    A crap coach like Rijkaard was also dominating with Barca too. Total joke really.

Pep is the most disgusting coach ever. After Zeman.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    barcas plastic fans revelling in it, if we get past madrid we have one heck of a job to do, what worries me about them is not front three but iniesta. Anyway one step at a time.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    This Barca/Bayern suits us better makes me laugh. It's still 70-30 in favor of Real, people. Wake the hell up.
    It's really not. We were the better side by far and now have a one goal lead. I think we have tremendous chances of going through and I will be utterly gutted if we don't reach the final because at this point in time I see us as the favourites to win the whole thing.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    barcas plastic fans revelling in it, if we get past madrid we have one heck of a job to do, what worries me about them is not front three but iniesta. Anyway one step at a time.
    No. Don't try to be a Pep smarty pants. The front three are worrying. Fuck Iniesta.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    I prefer barca in the final, just because the chance of beating them is much sweeter then beating bayern. But first of all we need to win in madrid and if we do...0 fuck cares who will we face in the final.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Well, no shit, but I'd rather Bayern. I feel like there's no chance against Barca.

How?
    We are the hardest team in the world to break down trough the center, and our weakness is good winger play+crosses

Barcelona excells at keeping it wide but rape trough the center, Bayern excells at keeping it wide, and rape in various ways including crosses.

Furthermore, its neutral ground. Pitch will be ALOT smaller then Camp Nou. So we can keep it even tighter, and be even harder to break down trough the center

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Bayern without Robben and Ribery is like Barca without Messi and Neymar. At the end injuries are injuries but youd seriously expect better from Pep.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    It's really not. We were the better side by far and now have a one goal lead. I think we have tremendous chances of going through and I will be utterly gutted if we don't reach the final because at this point in time I see us as the favourites to win the whole thing.
    The mere fact that it's not 99-1 in favor of Real before the second leg is a major surprise. I'm happy with 30%, it's still a lot. I simply believe that due to a huge lack of playing proper opponents, we really can not base everything on last night's game. Our second display against Monaco was horrendous and it's likely to happen again.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    We are the hardest team in the world to break down trough the center, and our weakness is good winger play+crosses

Barcelona excells at keeping it wide but rape trough the center, Bayern excells at keeping it wide, and rape in various ways including crosses.

Furthermore, its neutral ground. Pitch will be ALOT smaller then Camp Nou. So we can keep it even tighter, and be even harder to break down trough the center
    That's kinda subjective, isn't it? And even if it wasn't, we haven't even faced the best forward line-up in Neymar - Suarez - Messi, so that kinda negates your whole point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)