[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (72 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Against Madrid now it's 50-50. The team's calmness and confidence were very encouraging.

If we go to the final, the first rule when playing Neymar: you fuck him up in the first 3 minutes. Slice him in 2. He will spend the rest of the game hurt and afraid of challenging defenders

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
As long as we don't get embarrassed from here on in, we've already exceeded expectations.

Having said that, there's no reason why we can't go and win it. Our defence and midfield genuinely shits on anybody left in the CL at this moment in time. It's just that we're coming up against teams now who have a handful of elite forwards, when 1 is bad enough imagine 3 footballing magicians running at your defence again & again.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I genuinely believe we can win it all. I seem to be the only one on this entire godforsaken forum. Where is your pride, people?
I refuse to be thinking about the final game until we really are there.

And I meant it when I said it was cute :p Wasn't about winning the final game, rather the "Barca have not faced Tevez" bit :D

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Pep's brilliance is in developing the system in which Messi, Iniesta and Xavi excelled. That system when it was new was unstoppable. It took some time to be figured out and even after that was the case it remained a successful formula 90% of the time. His system is a guaranteed league title as small teams cant cope with Tiki Taka and a good CL run. His Barca needed a system and he developed it out of the type of players that he had back then. It seems to me that he hasnt changed since then and made that system into "Pep's system" instead of "Barca's system" carrying it with him and imposing on every squad that he coaches regardless of the players.

He should have not imposed that system on Bayern. They already had a working system that he should have kept and if he wanted to add his own touch then it should be something that brings the best out of his players. Robben, alonso and Lahm look like the only players comfortable in that system

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
As long as we don't get embarrassed from here on in, we've already exceeded expectations.

Having said that, there's no reason why we can't go and win it. Our defence and midfield genuinely shits on anybody left in the CL at this moment in time. It's just that we're coming up against teams now who have a handful of elite forwards, when 1 is bad enough imagine 3 footballing magicians running at your defence again & again.
Get the fuck out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)