[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (149 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10,083
    Luis Enrique has done a great job at Barca this season though, the improved massively compared to the last two seasons. Sure, they've got Suarez now, but they've also basically lost Xavi and prime Iniesta.
    They've got great players + Messi in this form. It's not a rocket science really.

Luis Enrique has demonstrated his abilities before joining Barca where he was a below average coach without a doubt. And look at him now.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Barca is insane. And why the fuck did Pep start with a back 3? He obviously changed it to a back 4 after 10 minutes, but the fuck was he thinking having his 3 CBs going one against one against Barca's forwards? :howler:

I hope Bayern call pull a miracle at the Allianz Arena. Facing this Barca side is kinda fucking scary.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Barca is insane. And why the fuck did Pep start with a back 3? He obviously changed it to a back 4 after 10 minutes, but the fuck was he thinking having his 3 CBs going one against one against Barca's forwards? :howler:

I hope Bayern call pull a miracle at the Allianz Arena. Facing this Barca side is kinda fucking scary.
    You can't expect to play Chievo in the CL final.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Tbh, despite how small the percentages are, we are better suited against barcelona's playstyle compared to bayern's playstyle (when fit).

Dont forget that the final, IF we get there, is played on neutral grounds. If there is one team i'd prefer not to visit at their home, its Barcelona

juve libico

Mar 30, 2015
    guardiola should be sacked after this ridiculous coaching..i mean he opened up the game with bayern terrible defense letting barca to hit them on counters over and over..if he just stay at the back he could easily got a draw

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Kahn trying as hard as he can with those why ass excuses @lgorTudor :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, Ronaldo's not gonna dominate with 36 years.
    Why not? Used to be you were a lot slower at 30 than at 25. Today not so much. And look at guys like Zlatan. Ronaldo will be a superstar at 36, no doubt.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    You can't expect to play Chievo in the CL final.
    Well, no shit, but I'd rather Bayern. I feel like there's no chance against Barca.

Tbh, despite how small the percentages are, we are better suited against barcelona's playstyle compared to bayern's playstyle (when fit).

Dont forget that the final, IF we get there, is played on neutral grounds. If there is one team i'd prefer not to visit at their home, its Barcelona
    How?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)