[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (155 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The mere fact that it's not 99-1 in favor of Real before the second leg is a major surprise. I'm happy with 30%, it's still a lot. I simply believe that due to a huge lack of playing proper opponents, we really can not base everything on last night's game. Our second display against Monaco was horrendous and it's likely to happen again.
Real are not a team right now. We on the other hand run and run until we die. Add to that a great mix of tactical genius and a touch of magic from Tevez and I am convinced we are destined to reach the final and likely even win it. Barcelona, though brilliant, are arrogant and will be very suprised even when we beat Real.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The thing about Pep really is that he tries these disgusting obnoxious 'revolutionary' things, and until now he's always had the fucking BEST player in the World surrounded by a team of players who would be the best individuals at almost any other club.

So when he's in the sort of situation all the other coaches are usually in, I.E his biggest problem not being which 3 elite players to bench, his stupid experiments fail and fail miserably.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The mere fact that it's not 99-1 in favor of Real before the second leg is a major surprise. I'm happy with 30%, it's still a lot. I simply believe that due to a huge lack of playing proper opponents, we really can not base everything on last night's game. Our second display against Monaco was horrendous and it's likely to happen again.
it's not a problem, we save our worst form for the final :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Bayern without Robben and Ribery is like Barca without Messi and Neymar. At the end injuries are injuries but youd seriously expect better from Pep.
Well most bayern fans expected a drubbing and they were right.

Is like if we were without Tevez Vidal and Pogba...something on those lines. Zero chance.

I think we can maybe do something against them by scoring...but i really dont see us stopping iniesta and Messi. Iniesta destroyed italy in the euro and we were the backbone of that team. Bonucci and Chielli will crap at his very presence.

But well, we need to sort out real first which is another daunting task at the bernabeu. I want to believe that if athletico can do good game in that stadium..we can too...as we are on level with them...maybe with a little more attack

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We are the hardest team in the world to break down trough the center, and our weakness is good winger play+crosses

Barcelona excells at keeping it wide but $#@! trough the center, Bayern excells at keeping it wide, and $#@! in various ways including crosses.

Furthermore, its neutral ground. Pitch will be ALOT smaller then Camp Nou. So we can keep it even tighter, and be even harder to break down trough the center
Barca dont play very wide. In fact I think they are rather narrow. Its just that they combine so well and have the best 1 on 1 players in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)