[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (84 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 14 мин
Ouch! Mourinho shooting straight at Casillas! "What should I have done differently in last 3 years? Signing Diego Lopez a year ago"
"Problems come up when someone thinks to be above others.I had no problem with players who instead felt at same level".
:rofl: Casillas

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Ancelotti will suit them better imo.

This wasn't a regular Mourinho side anyway. Most of sides are based around perfect balance and structure. They can go full-attack and get a 1-0 but also defend a 1 goal lead for 90 minutes. This RM side never excelled in defending, they are great on counter attacks but the rest is average.

I find their midfielder far from world class too. Alonso is great, but he isn´t mobile and flexible enough like Gundogan and Schweinsteiger were as ball distributors and most teams pressure him and mark him out of the match. Khedira is mediocre at best, he adds energy and physique but that´s about it. Ozil is good with the ball but doesn't help much in defence imo.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Off topic:

Does anyone here still playing the CL Fantasy Tuz league?

OR

Is any of the :

Diabolo (Team Milanista)

samalex.alex (Team FC SAMALEX)

yyesiloz74 (Galatasaray AS)

Is an active user here?or just some friend of a Tuz member?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Ancelotti will suit them better imo.

This wasn't a regular Mourinho side anyway. Most of sides are based around perfect balance and structure. They can go full-attack and get a 1-0 but also defend a 1 goal lead for 90 minutes. This RM side never excelled in defending, they are great on counter attacks but the rest is average.

I find their midfielder far from world class too. Alonso is great, but he isn´t mobile and flexible enough like Gundogan and Schweinsteiger were as ball distributors and most teams pressure him and mark him out of the match. Khedira is mediocre at best, he adds energy and physique but that´s about it. Ozil is good with the ball but doesn't help much in defence imo.
:agree: Mourinho's teams always had one hell of a defense without compromising their counter attacking abilities. Zannetti, Lucio, Samuel and Maicon are classes above the likes of Pepe, varane, Coentrao, marcelo, Ramos etc. His back four at chelsea were superior to the madrid 4 too. Even in defensive midfield, Chelsea's Essien, Makalele, Cambiasso and Motta are superior to anything that Khedira and Diarra have to offer by a mile. Even Eto helped out defensively under Mou. Madrid was over-dependant on Ronaldo and attack in general. In porto, chelsea and Inter they operated more as a unit and a collective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)